雅思口语 | 用美剧中的8分表达替代5.5分陈词滥调
1 killer confidence 超强的自信
She has this killer condifence. 她有超强的自信。
2 feel like a million dollars 很开心,感觉很好
Since I started jogging every day I feel like a million dollars.
自从我每天慢跑以后,我的自我感觉好极了。
When I wake up in the morning, I feel like a million dollars.
每当我睡了个好觉早晨醒来的时候,那感觉简直棒极了。
3 ring a bell 想起来
Justin told me I've met his sister before, but her name doesn't ring a bell. 贾斯汀告诉我,我之前曾见过他的姐妹,但是我对她的名字没有印象。
4 a true blue friend 一个真正的蓝颜知己
A true-blue friend is someone who will always be there to help when your in need, will watchyour back when your in danger, and share when you have none. 忠诚的朋友是这样的一个人:他会在你需要的时候帮助你,在你有危险的时候保护你,在你一无所有的时候与你分享。
Oh boy, that's a true blue friend. 天呢,真是位称职的蓝颜知己啊。
5 Get out of your hair. 不打扰。
6 one's mind is gonna wander 心不在焉
I'm either gonna doze off or my mind is gonna wander. 我不是打瞌睡就是走神。
7 It goes without saying 毫无疑问
It goes without saying that knowledge is power. 知识就是力量, 这个道理是不言而喻的。
8 hit it off 合得来,聊得来
He hit it off with his coworkers. 他和他的同事相处得很好。
9 be born loaded 含着金钥匙出生
She was born loaded. 她含着金钥匙出生。
10 be the whole package 全才
You are the whole package, aren't you? 你简直就是全才。
11 I'm interested in people underneath. 我重视人的内在。
12 She made me feel up there in the clouds. 她使我神魂颠倒。
13 I'm with you on it. 我和你看法一致。
14 Talk is cheap. 说的容易。
15 It would mean the world to me. 对我来说很重要。