超实用生活英语(抱怨篇)

邦美口语,一切从兴趣出发,随时随地练听说
【抱怨篇】

#

抱怨

I’m fed up!

我受够了!

I can’t take it anymore.

我再也受不了了。

I can’t stand this kind of talk.

我受不了这样的谈话。

I’m furious.

气死我了。

How infuriating!

真让人恼火!

That really makes me angry.

这真让我生气。

What a idiot!

真是个白痴!

What a nuisance!

真讨厌/麻烦!

I got so mad about it.

我对这件事非常恼火。

It really makes me see red.

这真叫我冒火。

I hit the roof.

我气炸了。

I almost blew my top.

我快气炸了。

#

询问原因

What are you so angry/upset about?

什么让你如此生气/难过?

What makes you so angry?

什么让你如此愤怒?

Why are you so glum?

你怎么闷闷不乐的?

What’s the matter?

发生什么事了?

#

抱怨他人

Could you try to change this bad habit?

你能试着改掉这个坏习惯吗?

It’s about time you realize your rude behavior.

你该意识到你的粗鲁行为了。

His lazy work style is extremely irritating.

他这种懒散的工作作风让人极为恼火。

I’ve had quite enough of your tantrums/childish stunts.

我受够了你的臭脾气/幼稚的愚蠢行为。

I’m furious with John. He’s always late.

我对约翰太生气了,他经常迟到。

I’m very annoyed that you come back so late.

你这么晚回来,我很生气。

You’re really irritating me.

你真让我恼火。

He really made my blood boil.

他真令我怒火中烧。

Would you mind not smoking here?

请你不要在这里抽烟好吗?

Would you please not drive so fast?

请你不要开那么快好吗?

#

抱怨工作

I can’t say I’m not at all satisfied with your work.

我不能说我对你的工作一点也不满意。

I’m not satisfied with the progress of the project.

我对这个项目的进展并不满意。

I’m fed up with your poor work habits.

我受够了你差劲的工作习惯。

I’ve had enough of this perishing job.

我受够了这份讨厌的工作。

I am snowed under with work.

我的工作压力山大。

Why do I have to do all these extra needless little jobs anyway?

为什么我要做这些多余的不必要的琐碎工作。

Doing this mindless work all day is going to drive me crazy.

整天做这种无聊的工作会让我发疯的。

    

#

抱怨服务

I’m very unhappy about the service there.

我对这里的服务很不满意。

I’m extremely displeased with the service.

我对这服务非常不满意。

I’ve had just about enough of your service.

我受够了你们的服务。

I can’t bear your slow service.

我受不了你们的“龟速”服务了。

I'm sorry to say this, but the service in this restaurant is absolutely unacceptable!

很抱歉这么说,但这家餐馆的服务实在让人难以接受!

Why do restaurants allow people to smoke?

为什么餐馆允许人们吸烟?

#

抱怨天气

I hate the hot weather.

我讨厌炎热的天气。

I can't stand this muggy day.

我受不了这么闷热的天气。

It's a scorcher outside!

外面太热了!

It's blazing hot today.

今天天气真热。

I hate weather like this. It’s so humid.

我讨厌这样的天气,太潮湿了。

It’s a bit nippy.

有点冷。

It’s freezing/chilly outside.

外面真冷。

I was chilled to the bone.

我感觉寒风刺骨了。

I’m frozen stiff.

我都冻僵了。

#

抱怨其他

I hate to wait.

我讨厌等待。

I’m fed up with all this waiting around.

我受够了这样的等待了。

I’m so fed up with the bland food.

我受够了那些乏味的食物。

I’m sick of their endless arguing.

我受够了他们无休止的争吵。

I’m furious that I wasn’t told about it.

我很气愤这件事竟然没有跟我说。

I’m very dissatisfied with my cell phone.

我对我的手机很不满意。

All these nuisance calls are driving me nuts.

这些垃圾电话真让我发疯。

#

回应抱怨

Stop complaining!

别发牢骚!

Just give it a rest.

休息一下吧。(别抱怨了)

Will you drop it already?

你能不抱怨了吗?

I’m tired of listening to your complaining.

我受够了你的抱怨。

Don’t be offended by what he said, he is just joking.

别为他说的话生气,他只是在开玩笑。

It’s not that bad.

没那么糟糕吧。

Okay. I got the point.

好了,我知道了。

What would you like me do ?

你想要我做些什么呢?

It happens to the best of us.

这种事常常发生在我们身上。

Just hang in there. I’m sure it will change.

再坚持一下,我确定这会改变的。

Everything will be fine.

一切都会好的。

You should take it easy.

你应该放轻松。

#

其他

Some people complain all day and do nothing about it.

有些人整天抱怨但没有任何实际行动。

It is a good thing to not complain every day.

不要成天抱怨。

来源| 网络综合

(0)

相关推荐