[第307次听写]没想到口语里be动词也能省略掉哇

我是Wind, 以前是字幕组组长. 我每天早上听写1分钟美剧, 已经坚持10个月了. 你想不想找一种轻松愉快的方式提升自己的英语? 跟我一起每天做听写吧!

Wind大长图节选

You always this nervous before a performance?

请问You always不需要谓语动词are吗?
口语中常常可以省略这个are
比如You ok? We good? You alright?
建议大家还是按照Are you always this nervous?或You’re always this nervous?来进行学习

performance=演出, 表演
performance=the act of performing a play, concert, or some other form of entertainment
an evening performance
Please refrain from talking during the performance.

视频答案

从第141篇开始, 我不再放出我自己听写的版本, 而是改为在答案上标记重难点, 大家特别注意一下我加粗的地方。

1 You always this nervous before a performance?
你演出之前总是这么紧张吗?

2 I don’t know. I’ve never performed before.
我不知道. 我从来没有演出过

3 What? You said you were a musician!
什么? 你说你是个音乐家呀!

4 I am! I mean, I will be. Once I win.
我是的! 我意思是, 我会成为音乐家的. 等我赢了之后

5 That’s your plan? No. You have to win, Miguel.
那就是你的计划? 不, 你必须得赢, Miguel

6 Your life literally depends on… you winning.
你的生死取决于你能否赢得比赛

7 And you’ve never done this before!
而你从来都没有上过台!

8 I’ll go up there.
还是让我去吧

9 - No! I need to do this. - Why?
-不! 我需要做这件事 -为什么?

10 If I can’t go out there and play one song, how can I call myself a musician?
如果我不能上台表演一首曲子, 我怎么能称呼自己为音乐家呢?

11 What does that matter?
那又有什么关系呢?

12 Because I don’t just want to get de la Cruz’s blessing… I need to prove that I’m worthy of it.
因为我不止是想要得到De la Cruz的祝福, 我要证明我是配得上他的祝福的.

13 Oh, that’s such a sweet sentiment at such a bad time!
噢, 你这个想法是很好的, 但这个时机是很糟糕的!

(0)

相关推荐