外语里的有些话二一〇

1、

should not have to rely on sustenance to the touch than the future.

是我不该把依赖寄托给触碰不到的未来。

2、

Heart sounds like a balloon was broken, and then left incomplete fragments.

心碎的声音就像是气球被扎破 , 然后留下残缺的碎片。

3、

In the last race forgot, this station desolate, the next station confusion.

上一站忘了、这一站荒凉、下一站迷茫。

4、

The year slowly, and memory that heavy, I often feel live very suffocate.

岁月慢慢,回忆又那么沉重,我时常觉得活得很窒息。

5、

I can't laugh haobuguji, you should understand the injured people can't let go past.

我无法笑的毫不顾忌,你该明白的受过伤的人无法释怀过去。

6、

Tears did not lie to the recall you before, loving eyes and tears just good slowly forget.

待泪水未落前,温情的回忆你,泪水模糊双眼,才好慢慢忘记。

7、

Like the wind dunk as pain memories were blown, but love is in imperceptible in the cold.

像风灌进回忆一样痛被吹散 ,爱却在不知不觉中着了凉。

8、

Opens the full of trees, pear can never bears apple.

开满梨花的树上,永远不可能结出苹果。

9、

The wind blows like flowers of the time.

风吹着如花般破碎的流年。

10、

Paper plane fly farther take away my heart.

纸飞机飞的再远带不走我的心情。

(0)

相关推荐