口语节目 | 投资是门学问!来聊聊你是怎么投资的吧~

实用句子

我不建议你买股票。

suggest (that)..

I suggest (that) you take a walk after dinner.

我建议你晚饭后散会步。

What do you think of buying gold for investment?

你认为买黄金作为投资怎么样?

我不相信这支股票有巨额回报。

We tend to invest in zero-risk projects.

我们倾向于投资零风险的项目。

We dare not venture into stocks.

我们不敢贸然投资股票。

venture into冒险(从事活动)

没有向导不能冒险到森林里去。

经典对话

A: Steve, I heard you made a lot of money by investing in the Internet. Is that true?

史蒂芬,我听说你投资互联网大赚了一笔,是真的吗?

太夸张了,但是的确获益了不少。你有没有兴趣投资啊?

我对投资一窍不通。我和妻子的钱都存到了银行里,因为我们觉得那样最安全。

B: Come on. Bank interest rates are getting lower and lower, and most people tend to invest.

得了吧。银行的利息越来越低,大多数人都倾向于投资。

A: Do you have any suggestions? Many investments are risky now.

你有什么建议吗?现在很多投资项目都有风险。

B: Indeed. But the higher the risk is, the more rewards you get.

的确是这样。但是风险越高,回报就越多。

我可不敢冒险,我只想投资风险低的项目,你有什么好的想法吗?

B: You can buy gold, antiques or art works. These projects are with particularly low risks, but with extremely long return cycle.

你可以购买黄金,古董或者艺术品。这些项目的风险特别低,但是回报的周期特别长。

A: Which one is best for us?

哪一个最适合我们呢?

B: The wisest option is to put the eggs in different baskets, which means to invest in each one, which is the safest.

最明智的选择是把鸡蛋放在不同的篮子里。也就是说,每一个都投资一点,这样最保险。

有道理,我要回去和妻子商量一下。

B: Well. If you have any other questions, call me.

如果你有什么疑问,可以打电话给我。

(0)

相关推荐