因为我们从未忘记他们,从未和他们说过再见。

清明节:Qingming Festival /Tomb-sweeping Day

01
Cause we never forget them, we never say bye to them.

因为我们从未忘记他们,从未和他们说过再见。

歌手:Bye Bye

歌手:Mariah Carey

This is for my peoples

这首歌献给

Who just lost somebody

那些刚刚失去某人的人

Your best friend your baby

你最好的朋友、你的宝贝

Your man or your lady

你的男人或者你的女人

Put your hand way up high

高高举起你的双手

We will never say bye

我们永远不会说再见

No no no

不会~不会~不会~

02
On this day, we talk to them, and tell them, we still miss them.

这一天,我们和他们说话,告诉他们,我们依然思念他们。

歌名:Tears in Heaven

歌手:Eric Clapton

Would you know my name

你还会记得我的名字吗?

If I saw you in heaven?

如果我在天堂和你见面

Would you be the same

我们还能像从前一样吗?

If I saw you in heaven?

如果我在天堂与你重逢

03
Sometimes, life is so hard without them.

有时,因为缺少了他们,让生活变的不易。

歌名:Missing You

歌手:Diana Ross

Since you've been away

自从你离开

I've been down and lonely

自从你离开

我一直低落孤独着

Since you've been away

自从你离开

I've been thinking of you

我一直在想你

04
But you need to remember, the past is gone, it's static, there is nothing you can do about it. All you can do is that remember the joy they have brought you and the love they have given you.

但你要知道,往昔已逝,静如止水,我们无法再作改变。你能做的就是记住他们给予你的爱和欢乐。

歌名:Because You Loved Me

歌手:Celine Dion

For all those times you stood by me

为了无数次你的支持

For all the truth that you made me see

为了所有你让我明白的真理

For all the joy you brought to my life

为了你带给我的无穷欢乐

For all the wrong that you made right

为了你更正的所有错误

05

And survive and have a better life.

并且活下来,而且要活的更好。

Jack: You must promise me that you'll survive, that you won't give up, no matter what happens, no matter how hopeless.

杰克:你要答应我,你会活下去。你不会放弃,不管发生什么,不管希望多么渺茫。-选自Titanic(泰坦尼克号)

06
So please never give up.

所以,请不要放弃。

If there is a heaven, if there are angels, may you find some comfort.

如果有天堂,如果有天使,愿你们能找到一些安慰藉。

歌名:Angel

歌手:Sarah McLachlan

Spend all your time waiting for that second chance

用全部的时间等待第二次机会

For the break that will make it OK

因为逃避能使一切更好

There's always some reason to feel not good enough

总是有理由说感觉不够好

And it's hard at the end of the day

在一日将尽之时觉得难过

I need some distraction or a beautiful release

我需要散散心,或是一个美丽的解脱

Memories seep from my veins

回忆自我的血管渗出

Let me be empty and weightless and maybe

让我体内空无一物 了无牵挂

I'll find some peace tonight

也许今晚我可以得到一些平静

In the arms of the Angel far away from here

在天使的怀里 飞离此地

From this dark, cold hotel room, and the endlessness that you feel

远离黑暗阴冷的旅馆房间 和你无穷的惧怕

You are pulled from the wreckage of your silent reverie

你在无声的幻梦残骸中被拉起

You're in the arms of the Angel; may you find some comfort here

在天使的怀里 愿你能得到安慰

Cause we never forget them, we never say bye to them.

因为我们从未忘记他们,从未和他们说过再见。

(0)

相关推荐