[第347次听写]天天用Good Job夸人是不是有点烦,能换个词不?

我是Wind, 原生活大爆炸和神探夏洛克字幕组组长. 我每天早上听写60秒美剧, 已经坚持快1年了. 每天60秒, 直接啃生肉~

精校答案

网上要找美剧和电影的字幕并不难, 但字幕常常有错误. 你用有错误的字幕做精听练习, 很容易被带到沟里去. 下边是我听写并精校过的答案, 请放心使用~

1 Okay, turn around. I just don’t want you staring at me when I’m doing this.
好吧, 转过去. 我不想说话的时候让你盯着我看

2 All right, all right. I’m not looking. Go ahead.
行. 行. 我不看. 开始吧

3 Okay. Ahem…I want, um… Okay, I want… to feel… your…hot, soft skin with my lips.
嗯…我想, 呃…嗯, 我想…感受…你的…热辣的, 柔软的皮肤 用我的嘴唇

4 There you go! Keep going, keep going!
不错! 继续, 继续!

5 -I, uh… I want to take my tongue, and… and… -Say it. Say it!
-我, 呃…我想用我的舌头, 嗯…嗯… -说啊. 说啊!

6 Run it all over your body… until you’re… trembling with…
舔遍你的全身…直到你…颤抖…因…

7 -With…? -Funny story!
因…? -其实是这么一回事

8 -You’re not going to believe this!
你不会相信这事的!

9 It’s okay. It’s okay. I was always rooting for you two kids to get together.
没事. 没事. 我一直都是支持你们俩成为一对的

语言点讲解

4 There you go! Keep going, keep going!
不错! 继续, 继续!

  • There you go是常用的口头禅, 有多重意思

  • 在这里的意思是指”干得不错, 就是这样的”

  • There you go! Problem solved.

(0)

相关推荐