全网首个抗肺炎英文演讲!深圳美女学霸:We Are All Fighters!

英语口语

此生能遇见你,已然

幸福得一塌糊涂

Jimmy s Note

吉米老师前言:抗疫是一场没有硝烟的战争,我们都应该成为战士!

战疫必胜

本文授权转载自洁出表达力(微信号:Jessicaspeech)

写在前面的话

作为一名普通的中国公民

我深爱着我的祖国

所以当我看到

日益严峻的疫情使得

我们的国家和数亿同胞深受其害

让我感到心痛

我希望可以尽上自己的

一份绵薄之力

却不知该从何入手

我想到了或许语言

可以让我们重新燃起希望和信心

可以给我们继续战斗下去的勇气

所以我创作了这篇英文演讲稿

并且制作了这个视频

为什么要用英文来写?

因为我希望不仅可以让国人同胞看到

也可以让其他国家那些关心我们、帮助我们,

甚至对此刻的中国不怀好意的人看到

我们有必胜的精神、历史和决心!

如果这个视频可以给你带来

哪怕一点点的感动和鼓舞

我觉得就足够了

也希望你可以将这个视频

传播给更多的人

让我们共同携手、共同战斗

一起赢得这场没有硝烟的战争吧!

正如王毅外长前几日

在慕尼黑安全会议上所说:

黎明,正在到来;

曙光,就在前方。

Dawn is breaking and 

we are seeing light coming through.

(强烈建议戴上耳机全屏观看)

中英文演讲稿全文

We Are All Fighters

《我们都是战士》

作者:Jessica Liu

This is a war without smoke,

这是一场没有硝烟的战争

and we are all fighters.

而我们都是战士!

To the fighters

致敬所有的战士们!

We are facing a dark time right now.

我们正面临着黑暗时刻

Some of us are stuck at home

我们中有些人不得不禁足在家

Some are stuck far away from home

有些人不得不滞留他乡

Some of us have lost their jobs,

我们中有人失去了工作

Some have to shut down their businesses

有人关停了赖以为生的生意

Some of us are cutting down the expenses

我们中有人不得不节衣缩食

Some can’t even pay their rent and bills

有人甚至已经无力支付房租和账单

Some can’t go back to school

我们中有人无法回到学校

Some can’t get back to their jobs

有人无法回到工作岗位

And some of us are still working day and night,

我们中有人必须日夜坚守

no matter how exhausted they are

无论多么疲惫

Or how dangerous it is.

抑或面临多大的危险

Some of us have become infected.

我们中有人不幸被感染

They are isolated from

their families, their loved ones,

他们不得不离开家人和所爱之人

and have to be alone in the wards,

独自在病房面对恐惧

Or even worse,

更糟的是

it is their children,their parents,

or loved ones that are infected

被感染的是他们的孩子、父母或者爱人

and they don’t even

have a chance to say goodbye

他们甚至来不及当面道别

The virus is rampaging

病毒在大行肆虐

The numbers are increasing

感染人数在不断增加

The rumors are spreading

谣言四起

The fear is growing

恐惧弥漫

It seems that all of a sudden 

似乎整个国家都在一瞬间

the whole country lost its vitality and prosperity. 

失去了往日的活力和繁华

You are not the only one who is worrying,

你不是一个人在担忧

you are not the only one who is fearing,

你不是一个人在恐惧

You are not the only one who is struggling

你不是一个人在苦苦支撑

We are all facing a dark time right now,

我们都在面临一个黑暗时刻

Our whole country is facing a dark time right now.

整个国家都在面临一个黑暗时刻

This is a war!

这是一场战争!

It’s a war without guns, bombs, or smoke

这是一场没有枪、没有炮、没有硝烟的战争

But it’s a war with virus, doubts, 

fears, rumors, and discrimination. 

但这是一场与病毒、怀疑、

恐惧、谣言和歧视的战争

But we shall all be fighters, my dear fellows!

但我们都应该成为战士,我亲爱的同胞们!

Not just the doctors, the nurses, the policemen

and the scientists who should fight

不仅仅只有医生、护士、警察和科学家应该战斗

All of us should be the fighters in this war

我们都应该成为这场战争中的战士

We shall fight against fear

我们应该和恐惧斗争

We shall fight against uncertainty

我们应该和未知斗争

We shall fight against doubts

我们应该和怀疑斗争

We shall fight against selfishness

我们应该和自私斗争

We shall fight against rumors

我们应该和谣言斗争

We shall fight against discrimination

我们应该和歧视斗争

This is going to be a fierce and cruel war

这将会是一场激烈的严酷的战争

But don’t be afraid,

但是不用害怕

We’re going to win this war together in the end!

我们终将取得这场战争的胜利

Our people may get sick,

我们的人民可能生病

our city may get sick,

我们的城市可能生病

but we as a brave nation

但我们作为一个勇敢的民族

will never ever get sick

绝不会被病毒打倒

Because we have the spirit,

history and determination to win.

因为我们拥有必胜的精神、历史和决心!

We’ve been on this planet for over 5000 years.

我们在地球上已经屹立了5000多年

We’ve witnessed much darker moments

我们见证过更加黑暗的时刻

We’ve been though much crueler trials

我们经历过更加残酷的考验

No matter it’s the war, invasion, starvation,

无论是战争、侵略、饥饿、

poverty or natural disasters

贫穷还是自然灾害

We’ve always survived and

我们总是能幸存下来

We’ve always stood back up on our feet

我们总是能重新站立起来

We’ve always won in the end.

我们总是能取得最后的胜利

And we will definitely win this time.

所以这次我们也一定能赢得最终的胜利

We don’t know how long this will take,

我们不知道这场战争将持续多久

or what cost we have to pay,

又或者我们将付出什么代价

But there’s one thing we are 100% sure

但有一件事我们100%的确定

That is

那就是

We are going to win this war in the end! 

我们终将赢得这场战争的胜利!

Because that’s what we’ve been doing

因为在过去5000年的历史中

for the past 5000 years.

我们就是如此

And that’s what makes us

而正因如此才成就了我们

the greatest nation ever

这个世上最伟大的民族

It is only by going through dark times 

只有经历黑暗时刻

that we can separate the greatest from the great.

我们才能区分伟大和平庸

In each dark time,

在每一个黑暗时刻

We’ve always fought together

我们总是共同抗争

No matter how strong our enemy was

无论我们的敌人有多么强大

Or how impossible it seemed to win

又或者我们赢的可能微乎其微

We just kept fighting

我们都会坚持战斗

Because we are all fighters!

因为我们都是战士!

When all of this is over,

当所有这一切结束后,

we’ll have another great and heroic story

我们又有了一个伟大的英雄的故事

to tell our children, our grandchildren

可以讲给我们的子孙听

and they will tell the next generations.

而他们也将把这个故事告诉给他们的下一代

That’s how we’ll pass this great spirit on, 

我们会将这份伟大的精神代代相传

and keep it alive forever!

永存不朽! 

— 特别鸣谢 —

感谢Claude Lorrain-Bouchard(加拿大)和Laila Tungcab(菲律宾)为本文提供的修改和指导意见!他们都是生活在中国的外国人,但是他们的爱没有国界。
同时也感谢身边的各位朋友、媒体的积极转发和传播,让更多人可以看到这个视频,让我们一起努力赢得这场战争的胜利!

编辑|Ivy

(0)

相关推荐