著名的英文绘本原版《Magic Shoelaces》神奇的鞋带

绘本简介:这本绘本不仅色彩亮丽,而且故事幽默,互动性很高。相信看画风,大家都知道是出自谁人之手了。没错,它就是著名的童书绘本夫妻档伍德夫妇的作品。Matthew遇到了一个难题,他总是无法将鞋带系好,按照系鞋带的步骤反复操作,却每次都没走几步,鞋带就松开把自己绊倒。Matthew因此遭到了姐姐Jessica 和其他小朋友的嘲笑,使他备受打击。直到有一天他遇到了一个魔法师,魔法师手中拿着各种颜色的神奇鞋带,它们究竟神奇在哪里呢......

Matthew! Mother said you are going to be late for play-school!

马修!妈妈说你去幼儿园要迟到了。

My friends are coming over, and I need to mop this floor.

我的朋友要来了,我需要拖地板。

How many times do I have to tell you: hurry up and tie those shoes!

我告诉你多少次了:快点,系鞋带!

I just did, Jessica! They keep coming untied.

我已经系了,杰西卡!它们又开了。

Well, tie them again!

好吧,再系一次!

Mother always says, “practice makes perfect”.

妈妈总是说,“孰能生巧”。

Right over left, left over right, make a loop, circle the loop, under the bridge, pull.

右边压着左边,左边压着右边,系个环,围个环,从桥洞下面,拉出来。

There, that should do it.

看,系好了。

Good-bye, sister. See you later.

再见,姐姐,一会儿见。

Oh, Nooooo! My shoelaces did it again.

噢,不!我的鞋带又开了。

Remember what mother says...

记着妈妈说的...

"those who do not keep their laces tied will fall down."

“不系鞋带的会摔倒。”

These shoelaces are nothing but trouble.

这些鞋带什么用没有只是惹麻烦。

Hey guys! Take a look at that kid’s laces.

嘿,伙计们!看那个孩子的鞋带。

Oh, no! Not again!

噢,不!不要再这样!

What are those worms doing crawling out of your shoes?

这些爬出你鞋子的长虫是什么啊?

Can’t keep your laces tied! Ha! Ha! Ha!

不会系鞋带!哈哈哈!

I’m sick and tired of lacing and trying.

我不想再一遍遍试着系鞋带了,我烦了,累了。

I don’t need shoelaces.

我不需要鞋带。

I’ll just take them out!

我马上把它们拿出来!

Ahhhh! That’s better!

啊!好些了!

Now what’s happening?

现在发生了什么?

I’ll have to carry them.

我只能拿着它们。

Ooooooooouch!

啊!

My poor foot!

我可怜的脚!

Why do shoelaces have to be so much trouble?

为什么鞋带带来这么多麻烦?

I wish…I wish…

我希望...我希望…

I wish shoelaces would not always come untied.

我希望鞋带不要总是松开。

Magic shoelaces! Step right up!

神奇的鞋带!快过来!

Magic shoelaces!

神奇的鞋带!

No more "practice makes perfect."

不用再 “熟能生巧”。

Guaranteed not to come untied.

保证不会松开。

Hello there, Sonny.

你好,小家伙。

Step right up for magic shoelaces.

快过来看看神奇的鞋带。

I don't have any money, Sir.

先生,我没有钱。

You can’t buy them, only swap.

你不用买它们,只是交换。

Mine for yours, Now, hop, hop, hop!

我的给你,现在,跳,跳,跳!

Go ahead and choose, red, yellow, or blue.

来选择吧,红的,黄的,或者蓝的。

Satisfaction guaranteed.

保证满意。

My shoelaces for yours?

我的鞋带给你?

It’s a deal, Mister.

先生,成交。

In and out, tie them tight: magic laces stay on right!

穿进去拉出来,系紧它们:魔法鞋带系好了!

These laces really are magic!

这些鞋带真的很神奇!

I have walked all the way to play-school and they haven’t come undone!

我一路走到幼儿园,它们都没有开过!

Today, children, we will learn to swim.

今天,孩子们,我们将学习游泳。

But first, you must take off your shoes and put them in the boxes.

但是首先,你们必须脱掉你们的鞋子,然后放进盒子里。

I... can’t… get…these magic shoelaces untied.

我…不能…解开...这些魔法鞋带。

They won’t come off!

他们解不开。

Whew! Am I hot!

嘘!我好热!

The pool looks so good and cool.

游泳池看起来真好真凉快。

I just have to…

我只是要...

I’ve got to…

我要去…

Go-o-o-o swimming!

去游泳!

Young man, get out this instant!

年轻人,立刻出来!

Shoes are not allowed in the pool!

游泳池不允许穿鞋子!

No more swimming for you today. Go straight home。

今天你不准游泳了,直接回家。

Squash, squish...

啪嗒,咯吱......

Squush, flump, splosh...

咯吱,砰砰,啪啪......

Splosh, squash...

啪啪,啪嗒......

Splush, squish...

啪嗒,咯吱......

Jessica, I’m home.

杰西卡,我回来了。

For heaven’s sake!

看在上帝的份上!

How dare you walk on my nice clean floor with all that mud!

你怎么敢到处是泥巴的走在我干净整洁的地板上!

Go out and take those shoes off, and don’t come back in here until you do.

出去,脱下那些鞋子,直到你把鞋子脱了,才可以进来这里。

My shoelaces won’t come untied.

我的鞋带解不开!

That’s the most ridiculous thing I’ve ever heard.

这是我听过最胡扯的事情了。

Laces always come untied.

鞋带总是能解开。

These aren’t just any old laces.

这不仅仅是旧鞋带。

I got them from a magic man.

我从一个魔术师那里得到的。

They are magic.

它们有魔力。

Look! Scissors won’t cut them...

看!剪刀也剪不开......

Rocks won’t smash them.

岩石也打不碎它们。

These laces won’t break.

这些鞋带弄不坏。

I’ve always wanted magic laces...

我总想要魔法鞋带...

I bet Matthew knows a magic way to get them off.

我打赌马修知道脱掉它们的神奇办法。

He just doesn’t want to.

他只是不想这么做。

Matthew, dear!

亲爱的,马修!

If you get those laces undone, I will buy them from you.

如果你解开这些鞋带,我可以买下它们。

And I’ll even throw in my nice, white shoelaces.

我甚至会扔掉我的漂亮的白色的鞋带。

What a bargain!

多好的交易!

She just doesn’t understand.

她只是不知道。

The magic man said, you cannot buy them... Only..SWAP!

那个魔术师说过,你不能买它们...只可以...交换!

Boy, what a dumb deal you made, Matthew.

小伙子,你做了多么愚蠢的交易,马修。

My ugly old laces for your magic ones.

我的丑丑的旧鞋带换了你的魔法鞋带。

These laces may not be magic, Jessica...

这些鞋带可能不神奇,杰西卡...

But with practice..

但是通过训练...

...they’ll be perfect.

...他们会非常完美。

(0)

相关推荐