又一封告别信 by徐秀丽
预期会有,没想到来得这么快。上一封告别信还写在九月的三门,是要离开我工作了一年零一个月的有为,这一次是写在新年里的东海岛,是为着要离开我工作近两个月的麦芽。
每一次小朋友们都会问为什么呀?你要去哪里呀?内心万千波澜,脸上还得云淡风轻,我是真心不想回答,因为我也母鸡呀。只得故作深沉:漂泊才是我的归宿。
每一座乡村图书馆都像是航行在海上的大船,我只是作为其中的短暂的纤夫之一。大船既已试水,必定会航行至某处,船上的孩子上了岸,会各自找到属于他们的风景,而纤夫的风景不在终点,在旅途上,与风雨搏斗,看日升日落。
东海岛这一段旅程,我走了近两个月,其间苦乐,历历在目,怼洪哥,斗熊孩子,hold七个班阅读课场子,结识二十八小扛把子妖妖,忽悠各路人马来亚热带岛屿看海(还有三拨在将来的路上)……
早上开会洪哥对我说:诶我去,你拉错方向了!一脸懵逼的我:没啊,这不往前走着的吗?洪哥微微一笑:你这套路超前,严重不符麦芽现初级阶段发展观噻,组织做了一个艰难的决定……
洪哥是掌舵的,既然能掌五年的舵,准儿没什么大错。只好我离船上岸,大船还是朝着光明的前方平稳行进,一路风雨,一路收获。
那啥,青山不改,绿水长流!先走一步,再会!
2017/1/3
------------------------------一件小事分割线-----------------------------
下午放学,一堆孩子围在一张桌子那儿。正准备提醒他们小声讲话,才发现被围观的孩子是Z。
他在笑,在轻声说着什么。那一瞬,我的「铁石心肠」融成了渣,又欣喜又心酸。一个月了,第一次目睹Z有了活力,不再两目空空,被推来搡去毫无知觉的空洞。
整理书架时,他几乎是欢喜着主动帮忙,被低一年级的学弟清晰地称呼Z哥,笑也多几分理直气壮。
能为Z做的最后一件事,是办一张借书卡,好在他也是爱阅读的孩子。读书时要用手指一字一字划过,口中喃喃,细弱羸蚊。
Z,往后的日子,请好好保重哈:)
2017/1/5
---------------------------送你一支歌分割线---------------------------
Oh, where have you been, my blue-eyed son?
你到过哪里游历,我蓝眼睛的孩子?
Oh, where have you been, my darling youngone?
我亲爱的孩子,你到过哪里游历?
I've stumbled on the side of twelve misty mountains,
我曾在那十二座迷雾山旁踟躇,
I've walked and I've crawled on six crooked highways,
我曾沿着那十二条蜿蜒的高速公路慢行,
I've stepped in the middle of seven sad forests,
我曾走进那七座伤心森林的深处,
I've been out in front of a dozen dead oceans,
我曾面对那十二汪死海,
I've been ten thousand miles in the mouthof a grave yard,
我曾进入墓地中一万里,
And it's a hard, and it's a hard, it's ahard, and it's a hard,
暴雨、暴雨、暴雨、暴雨,
And it's a hard rain's a-gonna fall.
暴雨将至,
Oh, what did you see, my blue-eyed son?
你见到过什么,我蓝眼睛的孩子?
Oh, what did you see, my darling young one?
我亲爱的孩子,你见到过什么?
I saw a newborn baby with wild wolves allaround it,
我看见一个新生儿被野狼包围着,
I saw a highway of diamonds with nobody onit,
我看见一条钻石公路空无一人,
I saw a black branch with blood that kept drippin',
我看见一根黑枝上滴血不止,
I saw a room full of men with their hammers a-bleedin',
我看见满屋子的人手握嗜血的锤子,
I saw a white ladder all covered with water,
我看见一条白色阶梯被水淹没,
I saw ten thousand talkers whose tongueswere all broken,
我看见无数空谈者的舌头断裂,
I saw guns and sharp swords in the hands of young children,
我看见孩子们手里拿着刀枪,
And it's a hard, and it's a hard, it's ahard, it's a hard,
暴雨、暴雨、暴雨、暴雨,
And it's a hard rain's a-gonna fall.
暴雨将至,
And what did you hear, my blue-eyed son?
你听到过什么,我蓝眼睛的孩子?
And what did you hear, my darling young one?
我亲爱的孩子,你听到过什么?
I heard the sound of a thunder, it roared out a warnin',
我听见雷声,那雷声吼出一个预兆,
Heard the roar of a wave that could drown the whole world,
我听见能淹没整个世界的波涛的怒吼,
Heard one hundred drummers whose hands were a-blazin',
我听见无数的鼓手,他们的手都在燃烧,
Heard ten thousand whisperin' and nobody listenin',
我听见无数的低声细语,但没有人在听,
Heard one person starve, I heard many people laughin',
我听见一个人饿死,而许多人在大笑,
Heard the song of a poet who died in the gutter,
我听见一个惨死贫民窟的诗人的歌,
Heard the sound of a clown who cried in the alley,
我听见一个小丑在小巷里哭喊,
And it's a hard, and it's a hard, it's ahard, it's a hard,
暴雨、暴雨、暴雨、暴雨,
And it's a hard rain's a-gonna fall.
暴雨将至,
Oh, who did you meet, my blue-eyed son?
你遇见过谁,我蓝眼睛的孩子?
Who did you meet, my darling young one?
我亲爱的孩子,你遇见过谁?
I met a young child beside a dead pony,
我遇见一个小孩站在死去的小马旁,
I met a white man who walked a black dog,
我遇见一个白人遛着一条黑狗,
I met a young woman whose body was burning,
我遇见一个年轻的女人,身体在燃烧,
I met a young girl, she gave me a rainbow,
我遇见一个女孩,她给我一道彩虹,
I met one man who was wounded in love,
我遇见一个男人,他被爱情伤害,
I met another man who was wounded with hatred,
我遇见另一个男人,他被仇恨所伤,
And it's a hard, it's a hard, it's a hard,it's a hard,
暴雨、暴雨、暴雨、暴雨,
It's a hard rain's a-gonna fall.
暴雨将至,
Oh, what'll you do now, my blue-eyed son?
现在你将做什么,我蓝眼睛的孩子?
Oh, what'll you do now, my darling young one?
我亲爱的孩子,现在你将做什么?
I'm a-goin' back out 'fore the rain starts a-fallin',
在大雨之前我要走出去,
I'll walk to the depths of the deepest black forest,
走到那黑森林的最深处,
Where the people are many and their handsare all empty,
那里人民众多但两手空空,
Where the pellets of poison are floodingtheir waters,
那里毒药污染了水源,
Where the home in the valley meets the dampdirty prison,
那里山谷中的家园弥漫了潮湿的毒气,
Where the executioner's face is always well hidden,
那里刽子手的脸永远被遮着,
Where hunger is ugly, where souls are forgotten,
那里饥饿是丑陋的,那里灵魂被遗忘,
Where black is the color, where none is the number,
那里黑是唯一的颜色,那里零是唯一的数字,
And I'll tell it and speak it and think itand breathe it,
而我将要把它讲出来、大声地喊出来,
And reflect it from the mountain so allsouls can see it,
我要从高山上呼喊让所有的灵魂都能听到,
Then I'll stand on the ocean until I startsinkin',
然后我站在海面上直到我开始下沉,
But I'll know my song well before I startsingin',
暴雨、暴雨、暴雨、暴雨,
It's a hard rain's a-gonna fall.
暴雨将至。