[第300次听写]遇到复杂的句子读不通怎么办?教你一招搞定它
我是Wind, 以前是字幕组组长. 我每天早上听写1分钟美剧, 已经坚持10个月了. 你想不想找一种轻松愉快的方式提升自己的英语? 跟我一起每天做听写吧!
Wind大长图节选
Senor de la Cruz,what did it take for you to seize your moment?
Senor=先生 /senˈjɔː(r)/
这是西语词汇, 和英语中的Mr.一样
what did it take for you to seize your moment这个句子比较复杂, 碰到这样的句子, 我教你一个办法: 把它化简到陈述句
It took xxx for me to seize my moment
模仿它我们可以说What did it take for you to get promoted?
What did it take for you to face your addiction?
视频答案
从第141篇开始, 我不再放出我自己听写的版本, 而是改为在答案上标记重难点, 大家特别注意一下我加粗的地方。
1 Never underestimate the power of music.
永远不要低估音乐的力量
2 But my father, he will never give his permission.
但是神父, 他不会允许我们在一起的
3 I am done asking permission.
我不要再寻求别人的许可了
4 When you see your moment, you mustn’t let it pass you by.
当你看到了你的机会时, 你不能让它流走
5 You must seize it!
你必须得抓住它!
6 Senor de la Cruz,what did it take for you to seize your moment?
de la Cruz先生, 你是如何抓住自己的机遇的呢?
7 I had to have faith in my dream.
我得坚信自己的梦想
8 No one was going to hand it to me.
没有人会把它递到我手里
9 It was up to me to reach for that dream.
要靠我自己去为梦想拼搏
10 - Grab it tight and make it come true. - and make it come true.
-紧紧地抓住它, 让梦想成真 -让梦想成真
11 No more hiding, Dante. I got to seize my moment!
我不要继续躲藏了, Dante. 我要抓住属于我的机会!
12 I’m gonna play in Mariachi Plaza if it kills me.
无论如何, 我也要在音乐广场上表演