[第320次听写]太惨了,单身狗也想迎来春天

我是Wind, 以前是字幕组组长. 我每天早上听写1分钟美剧, 已经坚持10个月了. 你想不想找一种轻松愉快的方式提升自己的英语? 跟我一起每天做听写吧!

Wind大长图节选

Um… anyway, apparently, it’s okay to go back to people you’re no longer seeing and have recreational sex with them.

apparently=据说, 我听说
apparently=based only on what you have heard, not on what you are certain is true
Apparently they are getting divorced.
Apparently, she resigned because she had an argument with her boss.
Apparently中文意思一般写的是: 显然地, 明显地. 但其实它的意思为: 似乎是, 貌似是.

see sb=go out with sb=和某人约会, 口语化的说法
have recreational sex with sb=和某人上床, 但却并不是男女朋友关系

视频答案

从第141篇开始, 我不再放出我自己听写的版本, 而是改为在答案上标记重难点, 大家特别注意一下我加粗的地方。

1 If she can do it, I can do it. If she can do it, I can do it. If she can do it, I can do it. I can’t do it.
如果她能做到, 我也能. 如果她能做到, 我也能. 如果她能做到, 我也能. 我做不到

2 -Hello? -(Oh, uh, hi. Hey). Hi, Leslie. -Leonard Hofstadter. What’re you doing here?
-哈啰? -噢, 呃, 嗨, 嘿. 嗨, Leslie. -Leonard Hofstadter. 你来做什么?

3 -(Well, Uh), I know! It’s been a while! -Yeah, 18 months.
-这个, 呃, 我知道. 有一阵子没见了! -嗯, 18个月了

4 Right. Right. So how you doing? -Fine. You?  -Uh, not bad.
-嗯, 嗯. 你怎么样? -不错, 你呢? -还行

5 (Uh, d…) You remember when we used to have sex and you said that it didn’t mean anything, it was just for fun?
你记不记得以前我俩滚床单, 你说那没有任何意义. 只是娱乐一下?

6 -Yeah? -Uh, do you want…want to do that again?
-嗯, 怎么了? -额, 你想…你想再做一次吗?

7 What happened? Blondie dumped you?
发生什么了? 金发女郎把你甩了?

blondie=金发女郎, 语气中略带不屑

8 -She didn’t dump me. We were just in different places in the relationship. -Right.
-她没有甩我. 我们是处于关系中的不同阶段. -哦

9 Um… anyway, apparently, it’s okay to go back to people you’re no longer seeing and have recreational sex with them.
嗯…不说这个了. 貌似, 找你曾经约会的对象约炮, 这是被允许的

10 -uh huh -So, what do you say? -Let me think about it
-嗯 -你觉得呢? -让我想一想

11 She’s not coming back.
她不会回来了

(0)

相关推荐