洲际船员英语课堂

英语的重要性对于今天的海员来说已经不言而喻,有船员朋友说:“学英语就是赚钱”,虽有点言过其实,但它确实涉及到今后Hire or Fire,有些外籍船东提出了“No English,No job”,这就是学英语的动力。大多数人在面试时落马都是由于英语(口语)不过关,再好的资历和能力都不能补救,着实让人惋惜。为什么我们常常抱怨工资不高,待遇不公,其实真正派出去和外国同行同船共事的时候,才会认识到自己的不足。

下面我们就总结一些船员平时能用到的实用英语100句,希望能帮到广大船员朋友!

1.       How do you do!你好!

2.       How are you? 你好吗?

3.       May I know your name? 请问你叫什么名字?

4.       I’m the Chief Engineer. 我是轮机长。

5.       I’m very glad to knowyou. 我很高兴认识你。

6.       Where is the Captain,please? 船长在哪里?

7.       I’m looking for him. 我要找他。

8.       He is on the deck. 他在甲板上。

9.       I don’t think he’ll beback for some time. 我想他暂时还不回来。

10.    MayI ask if there is anything I can do for you? 我可以问你有什么事我能帮忙吗?

11.    What’sthe weather like today? 今日天气怎样?

12.    Itis cloudy this morning but will clear up this afternoon. 上午多云,下午转晴。

13.    Theweather forecast says there is a storm coming. 天气预报有十一级风(暴风)。

14.    It'sblowing a strong gale now. 现在刮九级风(烈风)。

15.    Thesea is rough. 海上风浪很大。

16.    MayI speak to Mr. Black, please? 请布莱克先生听电话。

17.    Yes,speaking. 是的,我就是。

18.    Who’scalling, please? 请问是谁呀?

19.    Wouldyou mind calling me back? 给我打回电好不好?

20.    I’dlike to make a long distance call to China. 我要打长途电话到中国。

21.    Ishould like to have meals on board. 我想要在船上用餐。

22.    I’dlike to invite you to dinner this evening. 我想请你今晚用餐。

23.    Wouldyou help yourself? 请随便吃。

24.    MayI help you to some more Beijing roast duck? 请您再吃点北京烤鸭好吗?

25.    I’mso glad you like Chinese food. 你喜欢中国菜,我感到非常高兴。

26.    I’mhappy I can spend an evening with you at the Seamen’s Club. 我很高兴与你在海员俱乐部度过一个晚上。

27.    Let’sgo to the Karaoke bar. 让我们去卡拉OK厅。

28.    Shallwe go to the dance hall? 我们到舞厅去好吗?

29.    Ican waltz and foxtrot. 我能跳华尔兹舞和狐步舞。

30.    I’dlike a cup of coffee. 我要喝杯咖啡。

31.    What’sthe matter with you? 你怎么啦?

32.    I’mnot feeling very well today. 今天我觉得身体不舒服。

33.    I’vegot pains in my chest. 我胸腔感到疼痛。

34.    Nowundo your shirt and let me examine you. 现在解开衬衫,我给你检查一下。

35.    I'llgo and get the prescription made up. 我去把这药方配好。

36.    Shipscan be classified in several ways. 船舶可以好几种方式分类。

37.    Thesize of ships is given in terms of length, beam, draft, and tonnage. 船舶大小是按照长度,最大宽度,吃水和吨位来表达。

38.    Wehave five different categories of merchant ships: freighters, container ship,bulk carriers, passenger ships, and coastal vessels. 商船分为五大类:货船,集装箱船,散货船,客轮和海岸船。

39.    Containerships are larger and faster than freighters. 集装箱船比货船大,速度快。

40.    Today,many passenger ships are used as cruise ships. 今天,许多客轮被用作为游船。

41.    Bythe way, how long will you be in Shanghai? 顺便问一问,你在上海呆多久?

42.    Ihope you’ll enjoy your stay in Shanghai. 我希望你在上海过得愉快。

43.    Whatdo you think of the port of Shanghai? 你认为上海港如何?

44.    Couldyou kindly tell me more about the port of Shanghai? 能否请你告诉我更多上海港的情况?

45.    I’vegot a fairly good idea of the port of Shanghai. 我对上海港有比较好的了解了。

46.    Let’sgo through the quarantine formalities. 我们现在来办理检疫手续吧。

47.    Hereis the Maritime Declaration of Health.这是份航行健康申明书。

48.    We’veall been inoculated against typhus, cholera, plague and yellow fever. 我们都进行了预防伤寒、霍乱、瘟疫和黄热病的注射。

49.    Pleaselet me have all the inoculation papers for inspection. 请你把预防接种证件给我检查。

50.    Weare all in good health. 我们身体都健康。

51.    Welcomeaboard my ship. 欢迎光临我轮。

52.    Hereare all the Seaman’s Book and two copies of the Crew List. 这是全部的海员证和两份船员名单。

53.    Willyou please fill out the Application Form for shore passes? 请你填写登岸证申请表好吗?

54.    Whencan we get the shore passes? 我们什么时候能得到登岸证呢?

55.    Pleasecollect all the shore passes and return them to me before ship’s departure. 你轮离港前情把所有的登岸证收齐并交回给我。

56.    Shallwe begin the Customs formalities now? 现在我们开始海关手续吗?

57.    Hereare the Import Cargo Manifest, the Crew’s list, the last Port Clearance andCrew’s Effects Declaration. 这是进口载货单,船员名单,上一港口出港许可证和船员个人物品申报单。

58.    Wehave general cargo store.我们有杂货仓库。

59.    Thisis our bonded store. 这是我们的保税物料间。

60.    WeChinese seamen should observe the Customs regulations. 我们中国海员应该遵守海关规章。

61.    I’lltake you to the Pilot’s cabin fist. 我先领你去引水员房间。

62.    Pleasefollow me. 请跟我来。

63.    Whencan we enter the harbour? 我们什么时候能够进港?

64.    Now,tell me the draft fore and aft, please. 现在请告诉我船的前后的吃水。

65.    Wehave to wait here till the tide turns. 我们要在这里等到潮涨。

66.    Howlong will it take us from here to the harbor?从这里到港口需用多少时间?

67.    Whichberth shall we take? 我们使用哪个泊位?

68.    Whatside will go alongside? 哪边船舷靠岸?

69.    Howmany lines are we to make fast ashore?我们用几根缆绳岸上绑牢?

70.    Isthe ship in position now? 现在船到位了吗?

71.    I’llmake out a stowage plan before loading. 我将在装货前制作好配载图。

72.    Allthe holds are ready for loading. 全部货舱已准备好装货。

73.    Accordingto the stowage plan, the heavy cargo must be stowed on the ceiling and thelighter cargo placed on the top. 根据配载图,重货堆装在舱底,轻货放在顶上。

74.    Thecontainers on deck must be securely lashed. 甲板上的集装箱必须绑牢。

75.    Wouldyou mind going with me to have a look at all the holds and make a record on thespot? 请你与我一起看看各货舱并作现场记录好吗?

76.    Whenwill you begin discharging? 你们什么时候开始卸货?

77.    Howmany shifts are there a day? 一天有几个班次?

78.    Howmany gangs will you start with? 你们准备派几个工组开工?

79.    Thesafe working load of each derrick is five tons.每台吊货杆的安全负荷是五吨。

80.    Whendo you expect to finish the discharge? 你们预期什么时候卸完货?

81.    Whydidn’t you report the matter to me when you found the damaged cargoes? 当你发现残损货物时,你为什么不向我报告这件事?

82.    Thereis too much difference between your figure and the loading port tally figure. 你的数字和装货港的理货数字相差很大。

83.    Ithink the stevedores’ damage is here too. 我想这里也有工残。

84.    We’dbetter call the cargo surveyor aboard to ascertain the extent of damage to thecargoes.我们还是叫商检员上船来确定残损货物的程度为好。

85.    Ibelieve your tally figure, but I believe the loading port tally figure, too. 我相信你的数字,但我也相信装货港的理货数字。

86.    Weneed three hundred tons of fuel oil and two hundred tons of diesel oil. 我们需要300吨燃料油和200吨柴油。

87.    Ihope your supplies are of high quality and not short of weight. 我希望你们供应的油要高质量,不缺分量。

88.    Thelarger oil line is six inches, for fuel oil and the smaller one is four inches,for diesel oil. 大的油管6英寸,用于燃料油,小的油管4英寸,用于柴油。

89.    Couldyou send your oil barge here tomorrow morning? 你能在明天上午派油驳船来吗?

90.    Pleasepump fuel oil first and then diesel oil. 请先泵燃料油,再泵柴油。

91.    I’dlike to look round your warehouse before I decide what to buy. 我要先看一看你们的货栈再决定买什么。

92.    TheChief Cook will go with me. 大厨师与我一起去。

93.    Iwant to know how you sell them. 我要知道你们怎样卖。

94.    Can’tyou manage any cheaper? 你们能不能便宜一点卖吗?

95.    Pleasesend the vegetables on board straightaway. 请立即把蔬菜送上船。

96.    Weare to leave the harbor as soon as the loading is completed. 我们装完货后就离港。

97.    Whencan we get the Outward Clearance and sailing permit? 我们什么时候能得到出口结关证和开航许可证?

98.    Weare ready for your order to sail. 我们正等待你的开航命令。

99.    Thesailor on duty is hoisting the Blue Peter now.值班水手正在升起开航旗(P字旗)。

100.Thankyou for your cooperation, Pilot. 引水员先生,谢谢你的合作。

(0)

相关推荐

  • 船长面试以及日常业务常见问题

    船长面试以及日常业务常见问题

  • 常用普通船员英语词汇

    海员壹号于亮 介绍海员生活,工作.让大家更好的了解海员这个职业. 30篇原创内容 Official Account 常用普通船员英语词汇 目 录 一.舵令英语(Wheel Order) 二.车钟命令( ...

  • 船员英语|英文面试-三副

    船员英语|英文面试-三副

  • 洲际船员英语课堂(二)

    霜降已过,立冬将至,陆地上天气越来越冷.而船员在海上,不同的航区会经历不同的天气,无论何种天气,都要保重好身体.俗话说身体是革命的本钱,有一个强健的体魄才能更好地投入到本职工作中,保证好海上航行的安全 ...

  • 【SEL课例】幼儿英语课堂核心素养怎么教?

    SEL(Social Emotional Learning)直译过来就是社会情感学习,最早是由美国学业.社会与情感学习联合会(Collaborative for Academic, Social, a ...

  • 如何设计符合小学英语课堂教学的心理引导?

    如何设计符合小学英语课堂教学的心理引导?

  • 小学英语课堂教学反思

    在小学的英语教学的过程中,英语教师有时往往为了培养学生对英语学习的兴趣,经常会利用游戏,因为游戏受到学生的喜爱.课堂上唱唱跳跳,说说演演,形式花哨,十分热闹,使学生在快乐中接受教师预设的价值取向.但时 ...

  • 英语课堂训练听说技能,牢记5件事

    中小学英语课堂对听力和口语的重视程度越来越高,教学方法和课堂活动也越来越丰富.不过活跃的课堂只是手段,绝非目的.传递教育张敏老师曾经在一场有关高效听说课堂活动的培训上,总结了英语听说教学设计的五个原则 ...

  • 【健身英语课堂】How does FAT benefit you ?脂肪并没有那么可怕

    每天都在听身边很多小伙伴在说恨不得把身上的脂肪用剪刀直接咔嚓掉就好,因为运动太辛苦啊,坚持不下来啊,为什么自己没有酷炫的腹肌,一定是脂肪搞得鬼. 但其实脂肪是我们的好伙伴,你知道吗? 脂肪是生命运转必 ...

  • 技术支持下的英语课堂导入

    技术支持的课堂导入"微能力成果提交 问题描述: PEP小学英语三年级下册Unit 1 (A)Let's talk 本课主要教会学生认读单词: UK, Canada, USA ,China.主 ...

  • 如何打造少儿英语课堂风格?

    说到课堂风格,老师们脑补的画面可能不尽相同.其实,所谓课堂风格就是教师的教学风格(Teaching styles)与学生的学习风格(Learning styles)的高效匹配,本质上与教师的教学理念密 ...