“看完后满脑子想的都是你”
是我期待太高,还是爱情不过如此。
I am expecting too much, or love is nothing but that.
我的满心欢喜,该告一段落了。
My heart is full of joy, it's time to come to an end.
世界上最危险的东西就是希望。
The most dangerous thing in the world is hope.
一想到大家终归都要死我就原谅了所有人。
I forgave everyone when I thought that everyone was going to die.
咎由自取的东西最后也不用谁可怜。
No one is pitiful in the end for things that are self-inflicted.
我拜托你不用对我演深情大戏。
I beg you not to act affectionately on me.
习惯了戴着面具微笑即使背后全是泪水。
I am used to wearing a mask and smiling even if there are tears behind my back.
我眼里的你就像磐石,对我的爱永远无动于衷。
You are like a rock in my eyes, and you will never be indifferent to my love.
我怕我的义无反顾,最后会换来血肉模糊。
I'm afraid that if I don't hesitate, I will eventually get bloody.
所有试图感动你而做的事,最终都只感动了我自己。
All the things I did to try to move you only moved me in the end.
委屈像吞进了玻璃的碎片满口的鲜血却吐不出来。
Feeling wronged is like swallowing a shard of glass full of blood but unable to spit it out.
慢热的人真可怜,别人已经腻了,你却刚刚着迷。
Slow people are so pitiful, others are tired, but you have just been fascinated.