雅思口语| busy的10个替代词

1 I'm all booked /bʊkt/ up. 我排不出时间了。
I’m all booked up today but I could fit you in on Monday. 我今天很忙,但是可以把你排在周一。
2 I'm swamped/swɒmpt/. 我快被压垮了 (formal)
He is swamped with work. 他工作正忙得不可开交。
The department was swamped with job applications. 面对很多的求职申请,这个部门疲于应对。
3 I've got a lot to do./I've got so much to do. 我有很多事情要做。
I need to crack on.  I've got a lot to do. 我得抓紧时间,我有很多事情要做。
4 I’ve got a lot going on. 我有很多事情要做. (说工作生活都可以,暗示某人处在艰难时期)
She's got a lot going on, so treat her nicely. 她有好多事情要做,所以对她好点。
5 I've got a lot on the go.  我有很多事情在做。(很多任务在进行,没有暗示处在艰难时期,就是纯粹事情多)
I've got so much on the go right now--I don't think I can cope. 我有很多事情在做。我觉得自己要应付不来了。
6 I've got a lot on my plate. 我有很多事情要做。(强调任务多,责任多,带有消极情绪)
Sorry, but I've got a lot on my plate right now. 抱歉,不过现在我分内的事情已经够多的了。
7 I'm up to my ears.  我忙极了 (你想下工作都堆高到在耳朵的位置了)
I'm up to my ears in work and have no time to take care of my children. 我都忙昏了,没时间照看孩子。
8 I'm tied up. 我很忙。 (字面意思忙到都动不了了,好像被任务和责任绑住了)
He's tied up with his new book. He's working hard, you know. 他正忙他那本新书--你要知道他现在确实很努力工作。
I'm tied up in a meeting until 3. 我开会直到3点钟才能脱身。
I'm afraid I'll be tied up until 7 o 'clock.; I'm afraid I won't be free until 7 o 'clock. 我七点钟以前恐怕抽不出身来。
9 I can't take anything else on. 我没法再承担其他任务了。
I’d love to volunteer for your project/ˈprɒdʒekt/ , but I can't take any more on. 我很想做这个项目的志愿者,但是我没法再承担其他任务了。
10 I'm overstretched  /ˌəʊvəˈstretʃt/ . /I'm overloaded.  我压力太大。我负荷太多。(好像橡皮筋拉得太紧。或者背上背了很多)
The bar waiter was already overloaded with orders. 这名酒吧侍者已经不堪应付过多的点单了。

(0)

相关推荐