人生本该如此 Life Should Be Like This.

2018,Mike祝Mike外贸说5200+粉丝六时吉祥,顺风顺水

人生本该如此 Life Should Be Like This.

MIKE外贸说

幸福来自于人生苦难。

Happiness comes from the sufferings you suffer in life.

我今年29岁,忙碌于生活与工作的缝隙,容不得半点偷闲。

I'm a 29-year-old man, with myself buried in the gap between work and daily life, nearly no time left for leisure.

我今年29岁,听着身边的人们诉说着自己生活的不易,工作的迷茫。

I'm a 29-year-old man, a loyal listener of the people around me, who keep telling their difficulties in life and confusion in work.

我今年29岁,我也有自己的一些 困惑,却不想诉说。

I'm a 29-year-old man, with certain confusion. But I don't wanna share it with others.

我享受当下的困惑,因为她总能带给我一些思维与行为上的重大突破。

I enjoy the current confusion, which can always bring me some great breakthroughs in both thoughts and actions.

我享受当下的苦难,因为她总能督促我为了更好的自己而继续前行。

I enjoy the current sufferings, which can always urge me to keep going for a better myself.

MIKE外贸说

这个黄金时代,不属于埋头苦干的人,而属于头脑灵敏的人。

This golden era doesn't belong to the man, who keeps working hard, instead, it belongs to the man, who is with a sharp mind.

可能你觉得自己很努力了,可事实真的是这样么?

Maybe you believe that you've been working very hard. But is this really the case?

在做任何事情之前,我们都应该先想一想,面对十字路口,是否自己走向了正确一面?

Think it over before any actions are taken, whether you are heading for the right side when standing at the crossroad.

如果最初方向就选择错了,如何在未来获得成功?

How could you make it in the days to come if you've chosen the wrong direction at the very beginning?

所以,思考有时候远远比行动重要。

Therefore, sometimes, thinking is far more important than actions.

失败了,问问自己,为何失败?

Ask yourself why you fail after you fail.

成功了,问问自己,为何成功?

Ask yourself why you succeed after you succeed.

我们需要做的是去分析原因,而不是骄傲或者沮丧。

All we need do is to analyze the reasons, rather than being proud or frustrated.

我们真正需要做的是去扩大自己的成功或者缩小自己的错误,而并非仅仅是分析。

What we exactly need is to enlarge our success or reduce our mistakes, instead of a simple analysis.

编辑之前,先把文章复制到txt里面,然后在点击替换素材里面文字,然后选择字体颜色一定要是白色字体颜色,其他颜色暂时不能实现,大家操作需要认真看清楚

MIKE外贸说

当然,聪明并理智地利用自己的时间也很重要。

Of course, it is also very important to use your time wisely and intellectually.

面对当今浮躁的社会,我们很难以控制自己的好奇心。

Faced with this impetuous society, we can hardly control our curiosity.

我们把太多的时间浪费在了游戏,音乐,视频等上面。

Too much time is being wasted on the games, music or videos, etc.

想一想,你有多久没看过书了?

Think about it, how long has it been since last time you read a book?

想一想,那你有多久没有给自己一小部分时间思考?

Think about it, how long has it been without giving yourself a small window of time for thinking?

你能为了看一个电影花费两个小时,却不愿意花费20分钟看一篇文章。

You're willing to waste 2 hours to watch a film, but it's hard for you to spare 20 minutes for an article.

你能为了看一部新的电视剧花费2个月,却不愿意花费20天读一本新书。

You're willing to waste 2 months to watch a new TV series, but it's hard for you to spare 20 days for a new book.

你愿意和朋友出去疯一天,却不愿意花费一小时陪陪父母。

You're willing to spend a whole day playing outside with friends, but it's hard for you to spare a single hour to stay with your parents.

MIKE外贸说

自我认知与突破也很重要

The self-cognition and self-breakthrough are also very important.

有的人说,我英语不好,为何不去努力学习英语呢?

Why don't you go improve your English since you know you are weak in it?

有的人说,我不太会操作SNS,为何不去努力提高自己的SNS技能呢?

Why don't you go improve your SNS techniques since you know you are weak in it?

有的人说,我不太会操作SEO,为何不去努力提高自己的SEO技能呢?

Why don't you go improve your SEO techniques since you know you are weak in it?

有的人说,老板半年不发工资,为何不去换一家公司呢?

Why don't you go for another company since the salary has been delayed for half a year?

有的人说,公司没有产品培训,为何不去网上找一些资料呢?

Why don't you go find some materials since your company doesn't provide the employees with Products Training?

有的人说,公司没有付费平台,为何不去尝试自己开发一些客户呢?

Why don't you go get yourself some clients on your own since your company doesn't have any paid platforms?

可怕的不是什么都没有,而是明知道自己需要什么,却从不去尝试。

It is not terrible with nothing in hands. The thing really terrible is that you know what you need, but never give it a try.

不要抱怨太多,尽管前行。

Don't complain too much, just keep going.

不要想太多,尽管去做。

Don't think too much, just do it.

你永远不知道下一秒会发生什么。

You never know what is gonna happen in the next second.

让自己忙起来。

Just keep yourself busy with something.

机遇总是不期而遇 。

You may always encounter the opportunities unexpectedly.

人生本该如此,把握当下,憧憬未来。

Life should be like this. Seize today and look ahead.

时间与金钱,应该用于投资自己,而不是享受人生。

Money and time should be used to invest in yourself, not to enjoy your life.

现在,你学着享受人生。当你老了,再也没有机会得到自己想要的人生。

You can never take the life you expect back when you get old if now you've been learning to enjoy it.

专注你想要的生活

Focus On The Life You Desire

本公众号所有分享的所有权归作者Mike所有,未经授权不得转载、摘编或利用其它方式使用。授权需要联系Mike,经本人同意转载后,须在文中和尾部注明来源: “微信公众号: Mike外贸说”。否则,任何未经授权的盗用将被举报,希望尊重作者的劳动成果,也尊重自己。

(0)

相关推荐