增肥50磅演妈——查理兹.塞隆太拼

Charlize Theron is 42 and says she has more to bring to the table now than she ever did in her 20s.

查理兹.塞隆今年42岁了,她说比起二十几岁的时候她有更多的事情要做。

In Hollywood and in society overall, she says, "It's so sad that we don't value women in their later years and celebrate their stories."

无论是在好莱坞还是全社会,她说,“可悲的是,我们并不珍稀中晚年的妇女们,不喜欢赞美她们的人生故事。”

Her new film, Tully, focuses on one woman's midlife journey.

她的新电影,《塔利》关注的就是妇女们的中年之旅。

She plays Marlo, a mother pregnant with her third child.

她扮演的是玛罗,一位怀上了第三胎的母亲。

"She really has to say goodbye to her past her in order to make room for this next chapter of her life," Theron explains.

“为了迎接生命的下一阶段,她真的得要跟过去告别了,”塞隆解释道。

To help Marlo get through the grueling newborn stage, her wealthy older brother hires Tully (Mackenzie Davis), a nanny who helps new moms with their babies overnight.

为了帮助玛罗读过哺育婴儿的最艰苦阶段,她有钱的哥哥雇佣了塔利(麦肯齐.戴维斯饰),她是一个帮助新妈妈和孩子们平安读过晚间的月嫂。

"This really beautiful, unique, relationship happens between her and this night nanny," Theron says.

“她和这个夜班月嫂之间的关系真的非常美好而独特,”塞隆说。

"And I guess it speaks metaphorically to that wish that I think we all had at some point — whether our kids were just born or going through their tantrums ages ... just to have somebody around who just gets it. And Tully gets it."

“我觉得这也隐喻了一种希望,就是我们有时都会希望—无论是孩子刚出生还是经历他们的叛逆期的时候—要是有一个能懂我们的人在身边就好了。而塔利就是这样的人。”

Theron spoke  about her own parenting challenges, her physical transformation for the film, and why she thinks the #MeToo movement is just getting started.

在接下来的采访中,塞隆也说起了自己的育儿艰辛,为了这部电影而增肥体型的事以及为什么她认为这部电影会给观众带来更多的共鸣。

On what drew her to the film

是什么吸引她来拍这部电影

I read this script when I was myself just coming out of that dark tunnel of [motherhood] ...

我读到剧本的时候我自己也刚刚走出养孩子的艰苦期。...

My second kid was around five or six months old. ...

我的第二个孩子也刚五六个月大。...

I'd just moved her out of my bedroom. ...

我也刚刚把她从我的卧室中分了出去。...

She didn't need me every two hours and I felt like a person again.

她不再每两个小时就需要我(喂奶),我终于感觉恢复一个人的生活了。

And so, reading this, it felt very familiar.

所以,读剧本时,感觉熟悉而亲切。

I was like, wow, I just went through this.

我当时感觉,哇哦,这不正好是我经历的吗。

On other people judging your parenting

关于别人指点你的育儿之道

I remember so vividly a parent really shaming me for raising my kids — who are both adopted — on formula. ...

我记得尤为清楚有一个妈妈指责我用配方奶粉来养育我的孩子—他们都是领养的—这样是极为可耻的。

This script to me felt like such an honest conversation. ...

所以剧本对我来说感觉就像非常真实的对话。

A lot of times it's the non-parents who are so ready to give you advice. ...

很多时候那些没有当过父母的人往往会很乐意给你建议。...

The world tells us that once you have a baby you just kind of naturally go into this state of knowing what to do.

这个世界告诉我们一旦你有了孩子,好像你就应该天生地知道该做什么一样。

When you say anything honest about how messy it is, it tends to come with a lot of shame — and there shouldn't be any shame to attached to it.

假如你老实承认自己手忙脚乱,那么别人就会觉得这很可耻——实际上这根本没什么可耻的。

The more we kind of talk about it and share those experiences with each other, the less we feel alone.

我们越是互相谈论它,交流这种体验,我们越不会感到孤独无助。

On postpartum depression

关于产后抑郁

I myself have never been pregnant.

我自己从来没有怀孕过。

I adopted both of my children.

我的两个孩子都是领养的。

But I have very closely experienced ... really good friends going through severe postpartum depression and it's a really brutal thing to witness.

但是我也有比较切身的经历...我有很好的朋友经历过产后抑郁,作为旁观者都感觉很残忍。

Even my friends who have great marriages ... just didn't know how to talk to their husbands about it.

就算我那些婚姻很美满的朋友们...她们也不知道如何向丈夫倾诉这一切。

I think a lot of it has to do with that guilt of: If I feel anything other than that it's a blessing, and that this is the most beautiful experience of my life, that I'm not somehow getting it. ...

我觉得产后抑郁可能跟各种负罪感有关:假如我心里感觉不是那么开心,或者感觉这并不是我人生中最美好的体验,或者我有时觉得不能理解...

I dealt with depression for the first time in my life [while making Tully] and it was really frightening — really frightening — and I couldn't imagine what that felt like and having to take care of a newborn baby.

我在人生中第一次经历抑郁(在拍摄《塔利》时),感觉真的很恐怖—太吓人了—我无法想象那是什么感觉,还得照顾小孩。

On the weight she gained for the part

关于为了角色增肥

This is something that women do all the time when they get pregnant — they gain a lot of weight.

这是女性们怀孕后都要做的事——大幅增重。

Their bodies become not theirs anymore.

她们的身体变得不再属于自己。

I gained close to 50 pounds for this film. ...

为了这部电影,我增重了五十磅。...

It took me a year and a half to lose that weight.

后来花了一年半来减肥。

It was one of the hardest things that my body went through — and women do this every day.

这是我的身体经历过的最困难的事情——而每天都有女人在经受。

When I do it, people are like — "so brave" — and I'm like: No. Women do this all the time and we don't acknowledge it enough.

当我增肥的时候,人们都会说—真勇敢—而我的反应是,并不是。女人们一直都在做这件事,而我们却没有给她们足够的赞美。

On the momentum of the #MeToo movement

那些引发观众共鸣的时刻

I think it will sustain.

我认为它会持续下去。

I'm incredibly optimistic.

我是非常乐观的。

I feel that there's something about this climate right now. ...

我觉得现在应该会有很多人感到触动。...

For the first time it's a unified conversation and not a compartmentalized one.

头一回地,它是一种共同的对话而不是讨论单独的群体。

It's not a conversation about women in Hollywood.

它不是只讨论好莱坞的女性。

It's a conversation about women in this world. ...

它是面向全世界女性的一次对话。...

I think that eliminating that compartmentalized way of talking about it is what is making it so strong.

我觉得它抛开了那种局部性的东西,才使得它更有震撼力。

It's given courage to every woman out there to share their story, to take ownership of their own pain.

它鼓励每一个女性都能分享自己的故事,掌控好自己的疼痛。

-长按关注-

(0)

相关推荐