100句美剧中简单又常出现的口语表达,背过之后看美剧更轻松!

8. Anything is possible.一切皆有可能

9. Tomorrow comes never.切莫依赖明天。

10. Strike while the iron is hot.趁热打铁。

11. It is good to learn at another man's cost.前车可鉴。

12. Practice makes perfect.熟能生巧。

13. Work makes the workman.勤工出巧匠。

14. The shortest answer is doing the thing.最简短的回答就是一个'干'字。

15. No big deal. 没什么大不了的。

16. No pain,no gain. 不劳无获。

02

无能为力

你听到下面这些话,可能是主人公无奈或者无能为力时:

17. My hands are tied. 我无能为力

18. There's nothing either of us can do. 我们都无能为力。

19. Just forget this business. 忘了这件事吧。

20. I run out of words. 我欲语无言。

21. Let's face it.面对现实吧(当你不愿意躲避困难时,就用它吧)

22. I'm really dead.我真的要累死了

23. I've done my best.我已经尽力了

24. Is that so? 真是那样的吗?

25. Such is life. 这就是人生。

26. It was no use. 没有用。

27. I can do nothing more, so I give up. 我无能为力了,只好放弃。

03

表示愤怒

如果表示愤怒,你可能会听到下面这些句子:

28. Don't play games with me.别跟我耍花招。

29. You set me up! 你出卖我!

30. I decline! 我拒绝!

31. I quit! 我不干了!

32. No way! 不行!

33. Shut up! 闭嘴!

34. You make me sick! 你真让我恶心!

35. What's wrong with you? 你怎么回事?

36. I'm very disappointed. 真让我失望。

37. You're a jerk! 你是个废物/混球!

38. Don't talk to me like that! 别那样和我说话!

39. Who do you think you are? 你以为你是谁?

40. What's your problem? 你怎么回事啊?

41. I hate you! 我讨厌你!

42. I don't want to see your face! 我不愿再见到你!

43. Don't bother me. 别烦我。

44. Knock it off. 少来这一套。

45. Get out of my face. 从我面前消失!

46. Leave me alone. 走开。

47. Get lost.滚开!

48. Take a hike! 哪儿凉快哪儿歇着去吧。

49. You piss me off. 你气死我了。

50. How dare you! 你敢!

51. Cut it out. 省省吧。

52. You stupid jerk! 你这蠢货!

53. You have a lot of nerve. 脸皮真厚。

54. I'm fed up. 我厌倦了。

55. What were you thinking? 你脑子进水啊?

56. You are out of your mind. 你脑子有毛病!

57. You make me so mad.你气死我了啦。

58. Drop dead. 去死吧!

59. Don't give me your shit. 别跟我胡扯。

60. Don't give me your excuses/ No more excuses. 别找借口。

61. Nonsense! 鬼话!

62. Get over yourself. 别自以为是。

63. You're nothing to me. 你对我什么都不是。

64. You look guilty. 你看上去心虚。

65. Can't you do anything right? 成事不足,败事有余。

03

其他常用口语

还有下面这些电影中常见的口语,你都认识吗?

66. It’s not what I wanted. 那不是我的本意。

67. Their's names will never die. 他们的名字将永垂不朽。

68. This is a turning point in history. 这是历史的转折点。

69. Let's bag it. 先把它搁一边。

70. Lose head. 丧失理智。

71. Help me out. 帮帮我。

72. Be well. 保重。

73. Let this go. 忘掉此事。

74. It's good to see you. 很高兴看到你。

75. It was a good death. 他死得其所。

76. That rings a bell. 听起来耳熟。

77. I don't have time to waste. 我没空。

78. Back in a sec. 很快回来。

79. Good point. 说得好。

80. Just forget this business. 忘了这件事吧。

81. I run out of words. 我欲语无言。

82. I am the one wearing pants in the house. 我当家。

83. I'm as ever. 我一如既往。

84. No big deal. 没什么大不了的。

85. I don't want to invade your privacy. 我不想探人隐私。

86. I'm willing to get to the bottom of it. 我想搞清楚这件事

87. It is a deal!一言为定!

88. It can be a killer. 这是个伤脑筋的问题。

89. I am all ears. 我洗耳恭听。

90. Get an eyeful. 看个够。

91. Not precisely! 不见得,不一定!

92. That is unfair. 这不公平!

93. We have no way out. 我们没办法。

94. Bottoms up! 干杯!

95. Don't play possum! 別裝蒜!

96. Make it up! 不记前嫌!

97. Watch your mouth. 注意言辞。

98. Any urgent thing?有急事吗?

99. I wonder if you can give me a lift?能让我搭一程吗?

100. Don't get high hat. 别摆架子。

100句最常用的美剧口语,你学会了多少?

编辑 |Azhi

(0)

相关推荐