雅思口语 来自美剧的8分表达
美剧8分表达
We find ourselves between a rock and hard place. 我发现我们左右为难。
How about we call a time-out? 不如我们暂停休息一下吧。
You still walk on eggshells around him. 在他身边你还是小心翼翼。
Whenever I undergo stress, tasty food can have a comforting effect. 我发现当我压力大时,美食能够让我感觉很舒坦。
I still get something in my sleeve. 我仍然留了一招。
I'll get your back. 我挺你。
You're out of your depth. 你能力有限。
My heart is in my mouth. 我特别紧张。
He has been messed up ever since. 他一直都很苦恼。
She was taking her younger child home from a play date on Sunday and he asked her out of the blue, ?" "Why can't you marry your mother or your father?"
周日她带她的小儿子去玩,回家的路上,儿子突然问她,“你为什么不能和你的父母结婚“
e.g.And I kind of want to go somewhere that's just out of the blue that I never even thought of,我想去意想不到的地方,自己根本没想过的,