超实用生活英语(问路篇)

【问路篇】

#

迷路

I lose/miss my way.

我迷路了。

I was/got lost.

我迷路了。

I can’t find my way.

我找不到路了。

I went the wrong way.

我走错路了。

#

问路

I’m looking for the city library. Could you tell me how to get there?

我正在找城市图书馆,你能告诉我怎么去那里吗?

Excuse me, can you tell me how to get to the railway station?

打扰一下,到火车站怎么走?

Excuse me, What’s the best way to get to the hospital?

打扰一下,请问去医院最近的路怎么走?

Excuse me, can you give me quick direction to the movie theater?

打扰一下,请问去电影院最快的路怎么走?

Would you mind showing me how to get to the hotel?

你能告诉我怎么去这个酒店吗?

Sorry to trouble you, but could you direct/point me to railway station?

抱歉打扰了,到火车站怎么走?

Excuse me sir, do you know where China town is?

先生打扰一下, 你知道唐人街在哪吗?

Would you please tell me if there is a hospital nearby?

请问附近有医院吗?

Is there a post office near here?

这附近有邮局吗?

Do you know of any post offices near here?

你知道这附近的邮局吗?

Is this the right way to the bank?

去银行是走这条路吗?

Is the business center this way or that way?

商业中心是走这条路还是那条路?

Can you located the address on this slip of paper?

你知道这张纸条上的地址在哪吗?

Can you tell me which direction is north?

你能告诉我哪边是北吗?

Could you draw me a map?

你可以帮我画张地图吗?

How far is the subway station from here?

地铁站离这有多远?

Where’s the number five bus stop?

五路公共汽车站在哪里?

Where can I take the bus?

我应该在哪搭车?

Which bus should I take?

我应该搭几路公交?

Do I need to change buses?

我需要转车吗?

#

不知道

I’m sorry, I don’t know.

抱歉,我不知道。

I don’t know either.

我也不知道。

I’m afraid I can’t help you. I’m new here myself.

我恐怕帮不了你,我是初来此地。

I’m strange myself.

我自己也人生地不熟。

I don’t know, I’m just passing through.

我不知道,我只是路过。

I’m sorry, I’m just a tourist here.

抱歉,我只是个游客。

Sorry, I’m not around here either.

抱歉,我也不是这的人。

Please to ask someone else.

请问别人吧。

Why don’t you ask the police man over there?

你为什么不问问那边的警察?

#

指路

Go straight ahead.

一直向前走。

Go straight for two blocks.

直走2个街区。

Go along this road as far as the traffic lights.

沿着这条路走,一直走到红绿灯。

Go down the street for about 200 meters.

沿着这条街走大约200米。

Turn left/right.

向左/右拐。

Then turn left into Huaihai Road.

然后向左,进入淮海路。

Take the second turning on the right.

在第二个路口向右转。

Walk on for 5 minutes, you’ll find a five story red building, that’s it.

走大约5分钟,你会看到右边有一个5层楼的红色建筑,那就是了。
It’s at the corner of the road.
它就在这条路的拐角。

It’s on Nanjing road.

在南京路上。

It’s next to/beside the coffee shop.

它就在咖啡馆旁边。

It’s across from/opposite city hall.

它在市政厅对面。

It’s between the bookstore and drug store.

它在书店和药店之间。

It’s at the end of this street.

在这条路的尽头。

It’s on the corner of Huaihai road and Nanjing road.

它在淮海路和南京路的拐角处。

It’s quiet near.

离这不远。

It’s two blocks away from here.

从这过去两条街就是了。

It’s within walking distance.

走路就能到。

It’s too far to walk, you’d better take a taxi.

步行去太远,你最好坐出租去。

It won’t take long to get there by bus.

坐公交去不会花很长时间。

It’s ten minutes walk.

走路10分钟。

It’s twenty minutes bus ride.

坐公交20分钟。

You can take bus No.2.

你可以坐2路公交。

You have to get off at the park, transfer to bus No.25, and it’ll take you right here.

你要在公园下车,转乘25路,就可以到那儿了。

#

带路

I’ll walk you over there.

我带你过去。

Let me show you the way.

我给你带路。

Go along with me.

跟我走。

Follow me.

跟着我。

Come this way.

这边走。

I’ll lead the way. You just follow.

我来带路,你跟上。

#

走错路

I’m afraid you’re going the wrong way, now you need to …

恐怕你走错路了,现在你要…

You took the wrong bus, you should have take bus number 21.

你坐错公交了,你应该坐21路。

You’re going in the opposite direction, you should go back the way you came from and …

你在往相反的方向走,你应该回到原来的路,然后…

#

感谢

Thank you all the same.

尽管如此,还是谢谢你。

Thank you just the same.

还是要谢谢你。

Thanks anyway.

不管怎样还是谢谢你。

Thank you for directions.

谢谢你为我指路。


来源| 网络综合

(0)

相关推荐