[第336次听写]为了看到他们结婚,我守候了十一季!!!
我是Wind, 以前是字幕组组长. 我每天早上听写1分钟美剧, 已经坚持11个月了. 你想不想找一种轻松愉快的方式提升自己的英语? 跟我一起每天做听写吧!
Wind大长图节选
-Is that growth linear or accelerating? -Accelerating.
linear=adj 线性的 /ˈlɪniər/
linear growth=线性增长, 如图所示, 是一条直线, 增长的速度不
![](http://n4.ikafan.com/assetsj/blank.gif)
accelerating=adj 加速的 /əkˈsɛləˌreɪtɪŋ/
比如exponential growth指数增长, 如图所示, 增长速度越来越快
![](http://n4.ikafan.com/assetsj/blank.gif)
视频答案
从第141篇开始, 我不再放出我自己听写的版本, 而是改为在答案上标记重难点, 大家特别注意一下我加粗的地方。
1 -Is that growth linear or accelerating? -Accelerating.
-那个增长是线性的还是在加速呢? -在加速
2 Oh, maybe we could graph it out.
噢, 或许我们可以把它画出来
3 -Save something for the honeymoon. -Smart.
-留着蜜月再画吧 -聪明
4 Sheldon, I don’t know what the future holds, but I know that I’ve never been happier than I am in this moment marrying you.
Sheldon, 我不知道未来会发生什么, 但是我知道我从未像此刻同你结婚这么幸福过
5 Oh, that was unexpectedly beautiful. I might need a minute.
啊, 这真是出乎意料地美妙动人. 我可能需要平复一下情绪
6 Amy…I usually know exactly what to say.
Amy…我一般都知道应该说什么
7 But in this moment…I have no words.
但此时此刻…我却不知该说什么
8 I guess…I’m overwhelmed by you. In a good way.
我想…我是被你弄得不知所措了. 是好的不知所措
9 Not in the elevator in the Haunted Mansion way.
不是像在鬼屋的电梯里被吓的不知所措
10 Even if I can’t tell you now how I feel, I will spend my life showing you how much I love you.
尽管我无法告诉你我现在的感受, 但是我会用我的余生向你证明我是多么爱你