【脱口秀】39岁谢娜高龄产子病倒,张杰这一举动刷爆热搜!
送福利啦!
今天是早安英文陪你一起进步的第1999天
此时作为谢娜丈夫的张杰做了一个良好的示范,手写留言卡上透露出浓浓暖意。这或许是一个小细节,但对于孕妈,无论是从生活品质、还是心理安慰上来说,都是一个很有必要的举动。
这件小事曝光后,也在微博上引发了热议,话题里开始讨论起了夫妻间的相处方式。下面我们就一起跟着 Summer 老师和外教 Max 老师来聊聊这件事,并学习有关的英文表达吧⬇️
This beach is ideal for children.
这个海滩是孩子的理想去处。
The trip to Paris will be an ideal opportunity to practise my French.
去巴黎旅行将是我练习法语的绝好机会。
This provided a solid foundation for their marriage.
这为他们的婚姻提供了坚实的基础。
As yet, they have no solid evidence.
他们至今没有任何可靠的证据。
My sisters were squabbling over what to watch on TV.
我的姐妹正为看哪个电视节目争吵。
The children are always bickering about something or other.
孩子们有事没事总是在争吵。
But once the baby is born, it's very likely they'll be squabbling and sniping at each other at a regular basis.
一旦宝宝出生了,他们就很有可能经常为了小事吵架,互相指责。
The candidates have been sniping at each other in speeches.
发言的时候候选人一直在互相抨击。
We can set aside half an hour at the end of the day to chat.
我们可以每晚留出半个小时的时间来聊天。
We need to set some money aside for our vacation.
我们需要为了旅行存些钱。
Keep your resolutions, but go easy on yourself.
把你的计划坚持下去,但是放轻松,慢慢来。
She'd forgive him anything.
她会原谅他的任何事。