写一封客户会回复的邮件 Write An Email That The Clients Will Response To
写一封客户会回复的邮件
Write An Email That The Clients Will Response To
电子邮件,和其他沟通工具一样,都需要有正确的交流方式,才可以在商务谈判中获得高效的进展。
E-mails, same as other communication tools, can get efficient development in business talks only with accurate ways of using it.
可能一些人看到这个题目以为我说的是第一封开发信,其实我要说的是整个邮件商务谈判的东西。
Some may think that I'm talking about the first e-mail for business development, which actually is wrong.
I'm gonna talk about the whole process of business talks by e-mails.
很多人喜欢发给客户很长很长的邮件,觉得只有这样,才能把事情说的足够清楚。
Many guys believe that only by writing long-content e-mails can they tell the things clear enough.
其实,邮件写的好不好和内容长短无关,而是和内容的质量有关。
In fact, the e-mail cannot be judged good or bad from the length of its content. It is a matter of the quality of its content
之所以说不要写的太长,是因为这样会影响读者的阅读体验,让他们觉得很累。
The reason why I say that the e-mail should not be written too long is that such e-mails will affect the readers' experience and make them tired.
如果你是客户,你愿意去阅读这样的邮件么?
If you were the clients, would you be willing to read such e-mails?
无论是不是第一封信,切记不要问太多的问题。
如果你想让客户看到你邮件就直接删除,那就多问一些问题。
If you want the clients to delete your email upon reading it, keep it with thousands of questions.
如果你想让客户回复,留下一两个问题保持沟通。
If you want the clients to revert back, ask one or two questions to keep the ball rolling.
问开放式问题,而不是使用是/否回答的这类问题。
一个开放式问题能够让客户表达出自己的看法,促使客户回复。
An open-ended question will urge the clients to revert back with their own ideas.
如果答案限定在是与否,没什么意义。
It is meaningless if the answers are limited as YES or NO.
让客户知道你会尽快提供解决方案。
有的人觉得客户问的东西太复杂,自己需要时间去思考和提供解决方案,于是一直拖着时间,把一切弄好了才去回复客户,这样是很不好的。
Many people always delay their feedback as they think the requirements from the clients are too complicated, which will take them some time for thinking and providing the solutions.
Only when they have every single detail done, will they reply to the clients, which is really bad.
其实你可以简单的回复一下,我们会尽快回复,让客户知道,你收到了这封邮件并且已经在处理了。
In fact, you can just reply it with simple words, " We will get back to you soon", for example, to let the clients know that you have received the e-mail and been working on it.
尽量别让邮件里的图片或附件太大。
邮件太大可能会进入客户的邮件垃圾箱, 客户看起来也不方便。
The e-mail with big size may go into the trash box of the clients. And it is not convenient for customers' reading.
用国际惯用的字体和大小。比如 Arial, Times New Roman
奇怪的字体影响客户阅读体验。
Strange fonts and formats will affect the clients' reading experience.
尽量提及客户的名字。
不要一天到晚的叫客户先生,女生,叫他们的名字会显的更加尊重。
Do not keep addressing your clients as sir or madam. Address their names directly to show you respect.
注意你的态度
商务谈判中,尽量保持谦逊礼貌 ,注意措辞。
Mind your words in businss negotiation to keep polite and humble.
Mike之前的分享也提过,至少在结尾说一句谢谢。
邮件该如何发 How should the Emails be sent?
如何写一篇具有转化率的邮件 How to write an email that converts
I have shared this idea in past articles, you should at least leave a Thank You at the end of your e-mail.
邮件要保持简短。
大多时候,我们只需要停下来多思考一下,就能想出更好的表达方式,让内容更加简短。
At most times, we just need to stop and think for a while for a better way to express the words so it can be kept short and brief.
Mike希望带给大家的是一种思维模式,而不是行为模式。
如何提高谈判技能
How to improve your communication skills
The Hidden Scam Behind the Bank Slip
Business negotiation drives me crazy often.
Negotiation in fear, Order Missed in Confusion
Don't quit when your customer says NO
Are you able to make money out of nothing?