【分享】英文邮件常用的99个句子(月薪过万的外企白领必定珍藏)

在当今社会,邮件来往是和外国客户交流的一种常见方式。英文怎么样表达才更准确,更地道一点呢?哪些用语比较规范呢?本文就整理出来常见的99个句子,大家可以参考一下。对于身在外企或者从事对外贸易的同学,有必要学习了解一下,这些表达都是使用频率非常高的。

  1. I am writing to confirm/enquire/inform you...

  我发邮件是想找你确认/询问/想通知你 有关…

  2. I am writing to follow up on our earlier decision on the marketing campaign in Q2.

  我写邮件来是为了跟进我们之前对第二季度营销活动的决定。

  3. With reference to our telephone conversation today...

  关于我们今天在电话中的谈话…

  4. In my previous e-mail on October 5...

  在之前10月5日所写的邮件中提到…

  5. As I mentioned earlier about...

  在先前我所提到的关于…

  6. As indicated in my previous e-mail...

  我在之前邮件中所提到的…

  7. As we discussed on the phone...

  如我们上次在电话中所说的…

  8. from our decision at the previous meeting...

  如我们在上次会议中所决定的…

  9. as you requested...

  根据贵方要求…

  10. In reply to your e-mail dated April 1,we decided...

  回复贵方4月1日的邮件,我方决定…

  11. This is in response to your e-mail today.

  这是对您今早发来的邮件的回复。

  12. As mentioned before, we deem this product has strong unique selling points in china.

  如先前所述,我们认为这个产品在中国有强有力且独一无二的卖点

  13. As a follow-up to our phone conversation yesterday, I wanted to get back to you about the pending issues of our agreement.

  追踪我们昨天在电话中所谈,我想答复你我们合约的一些待解决的议题。

  14. I received your voice message regarding the subject. I'm wondering if you can elaborate i.e. provide more details.

  我收到了你关于这个主题的留言。我在想您你是否可以再详尽的说明一下,也就是再提供多一点相关细节。( i.e.= that is/ that is to say )

  15. Please be advised/informed that...

  请被告知...

  16. Please note that...

  请注意...

  17. We would like to inform you that...

  我们想要通知你...

  18. I am convinced that...

  我确信...

  19. We agree with you on...

  我们同意你在...的看法。

  20. With effect from 8 Oct., 2009...

  从2009年10月8日开始生效...

  21. We will have a meeting scheduled as noted below...

  我们将举行一个会议,会议时间表如下。

  22. Be assured that individual statistics are not disclosed and this is for internal use only.

  请确保个人信息不会外泄且只供内部使用。

  23. I am delighted to tell you that...

  我很高兴地告诉你...

  24. We are pleased to learn that...

  我们很高兴得知...

  25. We wish to notify you that...

  我们希望通知你...

  26. Congratulation on your...

  恭喜您...

  27. I am fine with the proposal.

  我对这份提案没异议。

  28. I am pleased to inform you that you have been accepted to join the workshop scheduled for 22-24 Nov,2009.

  我十分高兴地通知你,我们已经同意您参加于2009年11月22-24日举行的研讨会。

  29. We are sorry to inform you that...

  我们很抱歉地通知您...

  30. I'm afraid I have some bad news. 恐怕我今天要宣布一些坏消息。

  31. There are a number of issues with our new system.

  我们的新系统有些问题。

  32. Due to circumstances beyond our control...

  由于情况超出我们的控制...

  33. I don't feel too optimistic about...

  我对...不太乐观

  34. It would be difficult for us to accept...

  我们很难接受...

  35. Unfortunately I have to say that, since receiving your enquiries on the subject, our view has not changed.

  我不得不这么说,自从收到你关于这个主题的询问,我们的看法都没有改变。

  36. We would be grateful if you could...

  如果你可以...我们会很感激的。

  37. I could appreciate it if you could...

  如果你可以...我会很感激。

  38. Would you please send us…?

  你能否寄给我们…?

  39. We need your help.

  我们需要你的帮助。

  40. We seek your assistance to cascade/reply this message to your staff.

  我们希望您能将此信息传达给你们的员工,非常感谢。

  41. We look forward to your clarification.

  我们期待你的澄清。

  42. Your prompt attention to this matter will be appreciated.

  您若能立即关注此事,我们将非常感激。

  43. I would really appreciate meeting up if you can spare the time. Please let me know what suits you best.

  如果您能从百忙中抽出时间,我希望能与您见面,请让我知道您最适合的时间。

  44. Please give us your preliminary thoughts about this.

  请让我知道您对这件事情初步的想法。

  45. Would you please reply to this e-mail if you plan to attend?

  请您回信如果您计划参加?

  46. Please advise if you agree with this approach.

  请告知我们你是否同意这个方法。

  47. Could you please let me know the status of this project?

  请通知我这个计划的进度?

  48. If possible, I hope to receive a copy of your proposal when it is finished.

  如果可能,当你完成提案,我希望你能发一份复本给我。

  49. I would appreciate it very much if you would send me your reply by next Monday.

  如果能在下周一前收到您的答复,我将非常感激。

  50. Hope this is OK with you. If not, let me know by e-mail ASAP.

  希望您满意,如果不满意,请发邮件尽快通知我。

  51. Could you please send me your replies to the above questions by the end of June?

  请您在6月份前答复我上述问题好吗?

  52. May I have your reply/ feedback by April 8, if possible?

  如果可能,我可否在4月8日前收到您的答复?

  53. If you wish, we would be happy to...

  如果你有需要,我们很乐意...

  54. Please let me know if there's anything I can do to help.

  如果我有什么可以帮得上忙的, 请告诉我。

  55.If there's anything else I can do for you on/regarding this matter, please feel free to contact me at any time.

  对于这件事,如果还有什么我能帮得上忙的地方,请随时与我联络。

  56.If you want additional recommendations on this, please let us know and we can try to see if this is possible.

  如果关于此事你需要额外的建议,请让我们知道,我们会试着看看这是否可行。

  57. I'm just writing to remind you of...

  我只是写信来提醒您...

  58. May we remind you that...?

  我们想要提醒您...

  59. I am enclosing...

  我附上...

  60. Please find enclosed...

  请查阅附件...

  61. Attached hereto...

  附件是关于...

  62. Attached please find the most up-to-date information on/regarding/concerning…

  附上关于某某的最新资料…

  63. Attached please find the draft product plan for your review and comment.

  附上产品计划书的草稿,请审查及评价。

  64. If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact me.

  如果你有任何问题,请随时与我联系。

  65. I hope my clarification has been helpful.

  希望我的说明对你有所帮助。

  66. Please feel free to call me at any time, I will continually provide full support.

  请随时与我联系,我将持续地提供全程支持。

  67. Please let me know if this is suitable.

  请让我知道这是否恰当。

  68. Looking forward to seeing you soon.

  很期待能尽快见到你。

  69. We look forward to hearing from you soon.

  我们很期待能得到您的回复。

  70. Hope this is clear and we are happy to discuss this further if necessary.

  希望上述说明很清楚,如有必要,我们很乐意再进一步讨论。

  71. I look forward to receiving your reply soon.

  我期待很快能收到你的回复。

  72. Looking forward to receiving your comments in due course.

  期待在预期的时间收到你的反馈。

  73. I'll keep you posted.

  我会与你保持联系

  74. Please keep me informed on the matter.

  请随时让我知道这件事的发展。

  75. For any comments/suggestions, please contact Lcuy at 2552-7482.

  有任何评价或建议,请拨打2552-7482联络Lucy。

  76. I would like to apologize for...

  我想就...道歉...

  77. I apologize for the delay in...

  对于...的耽搁,我深感抱歉。

  78. We are sorry for any inconvenience caused.

  对于产生的任何不便,我们感到抱歉。

  79. I am sorry for any inconvenience this has caused you.

  对于造成的不便,我深感抱歉。

  80. I'm sorry about last time.

  上次的事我很抱歉。

  81. We apologize for not replying you earlier.

  对于未能早一点回信给你,我们感到抱歉。

  82. I'm really sorry about this.

  这件事,我真的很抱歉。

  83. Sorry, I'm late in replying to your e-mail dated Monday, April 1.

  抱歉,太迟回您在4月1日(星期一)发给我的邮件。

  84. We apologize for the delay and hope that it doesn't inconvenience you too much.

  我们为耽搁道歉,希望这没有给您带来太多不便。

  85.Hoping that this will not cause you too much trouble.

  希望不会为您造成太多麻烦。

  86.Sorry if my voice message is not clear enough.

  如果我的电话留言不够清楚,我深感抱歉。

  87. Thank you for your help.

  谢谢你的帮助。

  88. I appreciate very much that you...

  我非常感激你...

  89. I truly appreciate it.

  我真的很感激。

  90. Thank you for your participation.

  谢谢你的参与。

  91. Thank you so much for inviting me.

  非常感谢您的邀请。

  92. Congratulations to all of you and thanks for your efforts.

  恭喜各位并十分感谢各位所做的努力。

  93. Your understanding and cooperation is greatly/highly appreciated.

  很感激您的理解及合作。

  94. Your prompt response will be most appreciated.

  很感激您快速的答复。

  95. Once again, thank you all for your commitment and support.

  再一次感谢大家的承诺及支持。

  96. Thanks for your input/clarification/message.

  谢谢你的投入/澄清/信息。

  97. Any comments will be much appreciated.

  对于您提出的任何建议,我将深表感谢。

  98. Thank you very much for everything you've done for me.

  谢谢你为我所做的一切。

  99. I would appreciate your kindest understanding with/regarding this matter.

  我很感激你对这件事情的理解。

 需要注意的词组和表达:

  1. follow up 跟进. 这个词用得很普遍,一个订单接下来,是需要有人去跟进的

  2. with reference to 关于. = with regards to, as for, regarding

  3. as indicated 如..提到的

  4. selling point 卖点. 产品是需要有卖点才可以卖得更好

  5. get back to 回复. 外国人更喜欢用get back to 来表达回复的意思,特别是在邮件和电话里面

  6. i.e = that is / that is to say 也就是说的意思,如果怕客户不明白,可以写 that is,或者that is to say,以避免误解

  7. note 注意 . 在邮件里面要提醒客户重要的事情,常常说 please note that... 而不是 please pay attention to sth

  8. look forward to 期待. to 是介词,后面千万不要接do sth

  9. feel free to 表示随便,随意,不要有压力地做某事,在口语和邮件里面都经常用到

  10. remind sb of sth,remind sb that 提醒某人某事( 别人已经忘记或者容易忘记的事情,起强调作用)

  11. attached please find = enclosed please find 附上. 发邮件的时候,附带有图片或者文档之类的,经常这样表达,让客户注意附件内容

  12. keep sb posted = keep sb informed  保持联系,随时让某人了解某事.为了表达随时让客户知道事情的进展的意思,高频率使用的两个表达。

END

作者:李老师

(0)

相关推荐

  • It 的 13 个常用句型及其运用!书面表达必备!

    广东省普宁市华美实验学校  陈碎仍 it 虽然并不显眼, 但只要运用得当, 也能在书面表达中发挥出巨大的作用, 给人以高大上的感觉.本文在归纳其常用的句式结构的基础上着眼于在书面表达中如何恰当地运用i ...

  • 私密分享:外贸常用邮件模板-特殊情况

    除了常规性的业务开发和客户跟进工作,外贸业务员在与客户沟通的过程当中也需要经常面对许多其它非常规性的特殊情况.在遇到这些情况时,应当如何有效应对处理并高效的和客户进行沟通呢? 以下是23个外贸业务员常 ...

  • 私密分享:外贸常用邮件模板-询盘报价

    外贸业务员在收到新客户的询盘后如何第一时间给予客户回应,让新客户感受到潜在供应商的工作效率和专业度?由于原材料成本不断上涨,业务人员如何有节奏有步骤的向客户通知涨价消息? 以下是15个外贸业务员常用邮 ...

  • 私密分享:外贸常用邮件模板-完整流程

    一笔外贸订单的顺利成交和完成需要经过非常多的细节沟通,包括从最初给潜在客户发送开发信或回复询盘,到最终客户收到货物后的售后跟进和维护.整个外贸业务流程中的每一个细节都需要外贸业务人员能够准确.及时的和 ...

  • 再分享5个常用的演讲、即兴发言的小套路,...

    再分享5个常用的演讲.即兴发言的小套路,收图学习! 清晰表达,是每一位项目经理的必备技能. 开会说话磕磕绊绊.控不了场.发言没有逻辑.表达不清晰,这是多少新手项目经理的硬伤. 说话技巧,也不是天生的, ...

  • 分享 | 古文献检索常用网站

    一.国学大师 >>> http://www.guoxuedashi.com 最常用的字词查询工具,没有之一!-涵盖了<汉语大字典><字源><说文解字&g ...

  • 100句超实用邮件英语,帮你轻松搞定英文邮件!

    100句超实用邮件英语,帮你轻松搞定英文邮件!

  • 老外常用的英语口语句子,背完口语棒棒哒!

    God works. 上帝的安排. Not so bad. 不错. No way! 不可能! Don't flatter me. 过奖了. Hope so. 希望如此. I don't care. 我 ...

  • 网友分享生活中常用的心理小技巧,每一个都受益匪浅!

    这样事儿君的推送才能继续出现在你的订阅列表里 才能继续跟大家分享每个开怀大笑或拍案惊奇的好故事啦~ 话说,大家在人际交往中难免会感到难堪,或遇到摩擦和误会, 如果这时可以使用一些小窍门,其实很容易就能 ...

  • 【功能英文】常用口头语8句

    经常积累一些常用的口头语,会让你的英语表达更加随心所欲.想要抛开靠逐字逐句的翻译来说英语的习惯,最好的办法就是大量地.熟练地掌握这结英语常用语句. 以下8句话都很简单,但很多人都不会说,或者不能在需要 ...