Positive Language Positive Mind Positive Life

我们必须要为正能量做点什么

在宜家,大家相信幸福是透过人与人之间的相处而传递的。所以这也是为什么,他们必须要为正能量做点什么。于是乎,开了挂的宜家做了个开了挂的试验。他们选取了自己卖场的两株盆栽,然后把它们放在了阿联酋的GEMS校园中。然后,他们将事先录制好的音频在两株盆栽的旁边滚动播放。其中的一株盆栽天天接受 “谩骂”,感受语言暴力,另外一株盆栽天天接受赞美。学生们可以透过现场录音的方式,留下积极或消极的话语,参与实验。

接受语言暴力的盆栽:

No one likes you.

没有人喜欢你。

You are not even green.

你根本不算绿色植物。

You look rotted.

你看起来像烂了一样。

You are useless.

你真没用。

接受赞美的盆栽:

I like the way you are.

我喜欢你做自己的样子。

Seeing you makes me happy.

一看见你我就开心。

You are making a difference in the world.

这个世界因你而不同 。

You are beautiful.

你真的很美。

这个为期30天的试验很快结束。

一周后,被语言暴力侵蚀的盆栽就慢慢枯萎了,而另一株被赞美的盆栽泽长势喜人,依然好看。大家既然都知道了语言的重要性,那么我们再来学习一些句子,从赞美你身边的人开始吧。

You look great today.

你今天看上去很棒。

You did a good job. 

你做得非常好。

We're so proud of you.

我们很为你骄傲。

 You're looking sharp!

你看上去很精神!(你看上去很棒!)

You've got a great personality.

你的性格很好。

You have a good sense of humor.

你真幽默。

You have a good taste.

你非常有品位。

上期节目答案

Gertrude: How did your job interview go?

Ruby: Well, I have good news and bad news. The good news is that I love the job, and they want to hire me.

Gertrude: So, what’s the bad news?

Ruby: The bad news is that they can only offer it to me as an internship, so they can’t pay me.

Gertrude: Oh no! What are you going to do?

Ruby: Well, I can choose the job I love for no pay, or I can choose the other job I was offered. That job does pay, but I think I would hate it.

Gertrude: You’re really stuck between a rock and a hard place!

更多阅读

原来进退两难的英文这么有趣!

别在做话题终结者了,做到这6点也能让你拥有超好的人缘

Perfect纯声翻唱

Positive Language Positive Mind Positive Life

(0)

相关推荐