商务英语口语 | 宴请客户
What would you like to drink?
你想喝什么?
It is my honor to be invited to dinner.
很荣幸被邀请参加晚宴。
How about a rain check?
要不下次吧?
What kind of food do you prefer?
你喜欢什么类型的食物?
很高兴你喜欢这个菜。让我们为我们的合作干杯。
I hope we can have a good cooperation. Cheers.
希望我们能合作开心。干杯。
经典对话
A: Hello, Mr Phillips. Do you have any plans for tomorrow night? Our manager would like to invite you and your team to a French restaurant.
你好,菲利普先生,您明晚有安排吗?我们经理想邀请您和您的团队成员明晚到法国餐厅吃饭。
谢谢你的邀请,但不好意思,我已经有安排了。我明晚需要和我的团队商量下一个项目地计划,我们需要考虑很多的问题,所以没有额外的时间参加。
那没关系,我们可以根据您的时间安排晚宴看您什么时候有空。
B: Let me have a look at my work schedule, I may not be free until next week.
让我看一下我的工作日程表,我可能下个星期才有空。
好的,我会向我们经理说明的。我们经理说这次一定要跟您一起用餐,所以您无论什么时候有空都是可以的。
B: Well, please convey to your manager that we will have dinner together next week.
请向您的经理转达,我们下星期一定会一起吃饭的。
A: Great. I also heard that you like wine, so the French restaurant we arranged will certainly satisfy you.
那太好了。我还听您说您喜欢喝葡萄酒,所以我们安排的那个法国餐厅一定会让你满意的。
你真的太好了。好了,那我会在下星期让我的秘书跟你预约具体的时间。
A: No problem. We will be at the gate of the company to pick you and your team up then.
没问题,我们到时候可以去公司门口接您和您的团队。
B: OK, see you then.
好的,到时候见。