外语里的有些话三一九
一、
Corpo, cuore lasciando solo il vuoto vuoto e l'anima.
躯体,只剩下半空的心脏和虚无的灵魂。
二、
Who's who of the hook, and who is who of redemption.
谁是谁的劫,谁又是谁的救赎。
三、
Too much sadness nowhere to tell, too many sad how easy.
太多心酸无处诉说,太多难过如何洒脱。
四、
We 've lasted a long time, but lost to the enduring as the universe.
我们撑了好久,却输给了天长地久
五、
Actually likes having many choices, I may also give you to be free.
其实爱有很多选择,我也可以给你自由。
六、
Life is apure flame, and we live by an invisible sun within us.
生命是一束纯净的火焰,我们依靠自己内心看不见的太阳而存在。
七、
Not pretend to be silent but have no strength to complain.
不是假装沉默,只是无力诉说.
八、
Years are always too long, and they are too flustered.
岁月总是太长,长到心慌。
九、
I will always keep my eyes wide open so that I can know everything in your heart.
我会一直睁大眼睛 这样的话 我就能读出你心底的一切了。
十、
I like your long long shadow.It just seems you are unhappy to say goodbye to me.
我喜欢你长长的身影。这就好像你跟我告别时是不舍的心情。