[第468次听写]要怎样说I Want a Cake才能表示强调?

我是Wind, 原生活大爆炸和神探夏洛克字幕组组长.我每天早上听写60秒美剧, 已经坚持1年多了. 每天60秒, 直接啃生肉~

本期我们听乔布斯访谈 The Lost Interview

语言点讲解

2 -Good -and, and… and you know what it keeps coming down to is your passion, your vision.
-好的呀 -一次又一次, 大家谈到你的热情和你的远见.

come down to…=最后落脚到…上边
It’s a great offer, but my decision comes down to salary, to be honest with you
keep coming down to=一次又一次, 每一次都落脚到…上边

这个句子读起来有点绕, 我们可以把它还原一下
it keeps coming down to your passion and your vision
当你想表示强调, 你可以说
what it keeps coming down to is your passion and your vision
这里的it可以理解为指代the reason for Macintosh’s success

这个结构看起来仍然比较复杂,
你可以写个简单的句子类比一下
I want a cake
表示强调可以说what I want is a cake

passion=热情
vision=远见
visionary=有远见的人

精校答案

网上要找美剧和电影的字幕并不难, 但字幕常常有错误. 你用有错误的字幕做精听练习, 很容易被带到沟里去. 下边是我听写并精校过的答案, 请放心使用~

1 We, we, we’ve interviewed just lots and lots of people from the Macintosh team,
我们采访了Macintosh团队里非常多的人

2 -Good -and, and… and you know what it keeps coming down to is your passion, your vision.
-好的呀 -一次又一次, 大家谈到你的热情和你的远见.

3 and- and you know, how do you order your priorities in there? What, what, What’s important to you in the development of a product?
你是如何权衡轻重缓急的呢? 你觉得产品研发中哪些东西比较重要?

4-5 You know… one of the things that really hurt Apple was after I left, John Sculley got a very serious “disease”, and that “disease”, I’ve seen other people get it, too.
我离开之后有一样东西对苹果公司危害很大, John Scully患上了一种严重的疾病, 这种病, 我也见其他人得过

6-7 It’s, um, it’s the “disease” of thinking that a really great idea is 90% of the work, and that if you just tell your… all these other people, you know, “here’s this great idea!”, then of course they can go off and make it happen.
这种”病”就是: 以为只要有一个好主意, 就相当于完成了90%的工作量. 只要你告诉其他人, “这儿有个超棒的想法”, 他们就一定能把这个想法实现.

(0)

相关推荐