[第306次听写]又一个复杂句子来考验你的切割能力啦

我是Wind, 以前是字幕组组长. 我每天早上听写1分钟美剧, 已经坚持10个月了. 你想不想找一种轻松愉快的方式提升自己的英语? 跟我一起每天做听写吧!

Wind大长图节选

Our memories, they have to be passed down by those who knew us in life…in the stories they tell about us.

pass down=传递下去
My grandfather passed this watch down to me.
My parents passed a strong work ethic down to all of my brothers and sisters.
pass down, 代代相传, 可以是具体的东西比如watch, 也可以是抽象的东西比如work ethic或stories

这个句子比较复杂, 我们切分一下结构
(Our memories), (they have to be passed down) (by those who knew us in life) (in the stories they tell about us)
我们来模仿它写个句子
(This movie), (it was produced) (by Pixar) (over a 5 year period)(with the best graphic technology)

视频答案

从第141篇开始, 我不再放出我自己听写的版本, 而是改为在答案上标记重难点, 大家特别注意一下我加粗的地方。

1 -Wait. What happened?  -He’s been forgotten.
-等等. 发生了什么? -他被遗忘了

2 When there’s no one left in the living world who remembers you… you disappear from this world.
当活人的世界里没有人记得你的时候…你就从这个世界里消失了

3 We call it the final death.
我们把它称之为最终的死亡

4 -Where did he go?  -No one knows.
-他去哪了? -没人知道

5 But I’ve met him. I could remember him when I go back!
但我见过他了. 我可以记得他, 等我回去之后!

6 No, it doesn’t work like that, chamaco.
不行, 那样行不通, 小伙子

7 Our memories, they have to be passed down by those who knew us in life…in the stories they tell about us.
我们的记忆, 必须由那些生前认识我们的人代代相传…通过他们讲述的关于我们的故事

8 But there’s no one left alive to pass down Cheech’s stories.
但是没有人讲述Cheech的故事了

9 Hey, it happens to everyone eventually.
嗨, 每个人最终都会如此的

10 Come on, De la Cruzcito, you’ve got a contest to win.
来吧, De la Cruzcito, 你还有一个比赛要赢呢

(0)

相关推荐