[第262次听写]一些时态上的小细节

我是Wind, 以前是字幕组组长. 我每天早上听写1分钟美剧, 已经坚持8个月了. 你想不想找一种轻松愉快的方式提升自己的英语? 跟我一起每天做听写吧!

Wind大长图节选

There is no “we.” There never was a “we.” In fact, without me, there wouldn’t even be a “you.”

提醒大家注意这几句话中的时态
其实还可以再加一句There never will be a “we”
过去没有, 现在没有, 将来也不可能有
注意用no的时候, 后边不用a; 而用never/not的时候, 后边有a
比如It’s not a big deal/It’s no big deal
without me, there wouldn’t be…=if it weren’t for me, there would be…
without起到的作用就是虚拟语气的从句部分, 而主句则是there wouldn’t be
Without me, there wouldn’t be a company(如果没有我, 哪来的公司呢?)

视频答案

从第141篇开始, 我不再放出我自己听写的版本, 而是改为在答案上标记重难点, 大家特别注意一下我加粗的地方.

1 Look at that. He’s OK.
瞧瞧那个. 他没事

2 She’s gone.
她被水冲走了

3 - Hey, Manny, are you forgetting something? - No.
-嗨, Manny, 你是不是忘记了什么呢? -没

4 But you just saved him.
但是你刚刚救了他呀

5 Yeah, well, I’m still trying to get rid of the last thing I saved.
嗯, 这, 我还在试图摆脱上一个我救过的东西呢

6 But you can’t leave him here.
但是你不能把他留在这里

7 Look, there’s smoke. That’s his herd right up the hill.
瞧, 那里有烟. 那就是他的部落, 就在山上面

8 - We should return him.  - Let’s get something straight here, ok?
-我们应该归还他 -咱们把一件事说清楚

9 There is no “we.” There never was a “we.” In fact, without me, there wouldn’t even be a “you.”
不存在”我们”. 从来就没有过”我们”. 事实上, 如果不是我的话, 也压根就不会有你(你早被干掉了)

10 - Just up the hill.  - Listen very carefully: I’m not going.
-就在山上啊 -仔细听我说: 我…不…去…

11 - Fine, be a jerk. I’ll take care of him.  - Oh, yeah, that’s good.
-好吧, 做一个混蛋吧. 我会照顾他的. -噢, 嗯, 那不错

10 - Just up the hill.  - Listen very carefully: I’m not going.
-就在山上啊 -仔细听我说: 我…不…去…

11 - Fine, be a jerk. I’ll take care of him.  - Oh, yeah, that’s good.
-好吧, 做一个混蛋吧. 我会照顾他的. -噢, 嗯, 那不错

(0)

相关推荐