“丧到崩溃”的置顶英文短句:我差点以为,这辈子就是你了…
1.I almost thought, this life is you.
我差点以为,这辈子就是你了。
2.The accumulation of thoughts surged into my heart and choked my throat for a while.
堆积的思念涌上心口,一时之间竟哽咽了喉。
3.The world's most cruel thing, not did not meet the love of the people, but eventually missed; The saddest thing in the world is not that the person you love doesn't love you.
世界上最残忍的事,不是没遇到爱的人,而是遇到却最终错过;世界上最伤心的事,不是你爱的人不爱你,而是他爱过你后,最后却不爱你。
4.The relationship is not about fairness, you like not always like you.
感情太不讲究公平了,你喜欢的并不总是也喜欢你。
5.Stay up late and love you, all quit.
熬夜和爱你,都戒了。
6.It's true to love you, and it's true to bother you.
爱你是真的,烦你也是真的。
7.not every sentence sorry can give you a it doesn't matter, sometimes is a slap.
不是每句对不起就能给你一个没关系,有时候会是一巴掌。
8.Love you is not my intention. I try to be alone, but I can't stop missing you.
爱你,不是我有意的。我试着孤独,却止不住思念。
9.There is a kind of single, just waiting for someone, waiting for someone who should be.
有一种单身,只是为了等待一个人,等那一个该等的人。
10.Not being with the one you like is a normal state of life.
无法跟喜欢的人在一起,其实是人生的常态。
11.Want to look back, already too late; want to start, and feel too early.
想回头,已经太迟了;想开始,又觉得太早。
12.Love each other is happiness. So simple, so difficult.
彼此相爱就是幸福。如此简单,如此难。