再别康桥(徐志摩)【跑马大叔三语美文朗读】
跑马大叔三语美文朗读,周一诚意奉上大家都再熟悉不过的徐志摩的名篇——
《再别康桥》
Saying Good-bye to Cambridge Again
徐志摩 by Xu Zhimo
轻轻的我走了, Very quietly I take my leave
正如我轻轻的来; As quietly as I came here;
我轻轻的招手, Quietly I wave good-bye
作别西天的云彩。 to the rosy clouds in the western sky.
那河畔的金柳 The golden willows by the riverside
是夕阳中的新娘 Are young brides in the setting sun
波光里的艳影, Their reflections on the shimmering waves
在我的心头荡漾。 Always linger in the depth of my heart.
软泥上的青荇, The floating heart growing in the sludge
油油的在水底招摇; Sways leisurely under the water;
在康河的柔波里, In the gentle waves of Cambridge
我甘心做一条水草 I would be a water plant!
那榆荫下的一潭, That pool under the shade of elm trees
不是清泉,是天上虹 Holds not water but the rainbow from the sky;
揉碎在浮藻间, Shattered to pieces among the duckweeds
沉淀着彩虹似的梦。 Is the sediment of a rainbow-like dream.
寻梦? 撑一支长篙, To seek a dream? Just to pole a boat upstream
向青草更青处漫溯, To where the green grass is more verdant;
满载一船星辉, Or to have the boat fully loaded with starlight
在星辉斑斓里放歌 And sing aloud in the splendor of starlight.
但我不能放歌, But I cannot sing aloud
悄悄是别离的笙箫; Quietness is my farewell music;
夏虫也为我沉默, Even summer insects heap silence for me
沉默是今晚的康桥! Silent is Cambridge tonight!
悄悄的我走了, Very quietly I take my leave
正如我悄悄的来; As quietly as I came here;
我挥一挥衣袖, Gently I flick my sleeves
不带走一片云彩。 Not even a wisp of cloud will I bring away
朗读者:跑马大叔
中英双语主持、新闻主播
79场马拉松和越野
全马313
广外跑团代言人
长跑长有跑步装备代言人
全景中国媒体跑团首席技术顾问
凯乐石跑山帮队员