跟着字幕组念金句:看影视剧是学英语的正确姿势?
清理手机相册,发现之前看影视剧截屏了不少英语句子。为腾空间,索性摘录了出来备存,也算是温习一遍。
大二过了英语六级后好像真没好好说英语了,好怀念那时候学英语的热情呀。
求知欲已淡,得想法子激发一下才好。要不,来趟米国行?
一朝被蛇咬十年怕井绳
once bitten,twice shy.
真是太阳打西边出来了
It's a real Fourth of July picnic.
出师未捷身先死
You lose the game before you even step in.
君子报仇十年不晚
Revenge is a dish best served cold.
兵不厌诈
All warfare is based on deception.
江山易改本性难移
You can't change a person's nature.
你倒真有脸说,真有脸
That's so rich from you.So rich.
得寸进尺
One toe at a time.
恕我直言
With all due respect.
我长话短说
I'll cut to the chase.
我就开门见山了
I'm going to cut right to the chase.
岁月如梭,10年一晃而过
A decade can flash by in an uneventful second.
有其母必有其子
There's an apple and tree analogy lurking.
天涯何处无芳草,何必单恋一枝花
Too many other fish in the sea.
两情若是长久时,又岂在乎一小时
What's an hour when we have our whole lives ahead of us?
明日的承诺远不及今日的行动
A promise tomorrow is worth a lot less than trying today.
我爱你爱得比天都高比海还深
Love you to the moon and back.
没能杀死你的会令你更强壮
What doesn't kill you makes you stronger.
请问你们知不知道这件事
Are you aware of this issue?
在非常时期,用非常手段
Desperate times require desperate measures.
有些人浅薄,有些人金玉其外败絮其中
Some of us get dipped in flat,some in satin,some in gloss.