商务地道口语 | 感谢邀请和款待

I feel so grateful.

我很感激。

I really appreciate it.

我很感谢/感激

I really appreciate your invitation.

我很感谢您的邀请。

Thank you for having me here.

谢谢你邀请我来你这里。

Thank you for your hospitality.

谢谢您的盛情款待。

Thank you for coming.

谢谢你能来。

I want to first thank you for the wonderful dinner you arranged.

我想首先感谢一下您安排的丰盛的晚宴。

Thank you for the hospitality of your company.

谢谢贵公司的款待。

Thank you, the feast is so rich, I have a pleasant evening.

谢谢,晚宴很丰盛,我度过了一个愉快的夜晚。

Thanks for taking time out of your busy schedule to attend this banquet.

感谢您在百忙之中抽空参加宴会。

经典对话

A: Hello. This is Daniel.

你好,我是丹尼尔。

B: Hello. This is Michael.

你好,我是迈克尔。

你还记得我吗?我是来自贝斯特公司。

B: Oh, yes.

奥,记得。

A: The main purpose of my call to you is to thank you for your careful arrangements and hospitality last night. I had a very pleasant evening yesterday.

我给你打电话的主要目的就是感谢您昨天的精心安排和盛情款待,我昨天度过了一个很愉快的夜晚。

很高兴你有一段愉快的晚餐,时间

是的,但遗憾的是我们并没有机会聊天。昨晚你要招待那么多的客人,我都找不到机会和你聊天了。

没关系,我们可以再找时间喝咖啡聊天。

好啊,我很愿意。不过我们可以先去吃饭,然后再去喝咖啡。因为我知道一家很好吃的中国餐厅,这次我请客。

哇,我的最爱。

是的,我听说你喜欢中国菜,所以想邀请你品尝一下。

B: Thank you for being so thoughtful.

很感谢你这么体贴。

不客气,主要我也是想借此机会感谢你曾经给我的建议。

B: You remember. I just expressed my thoughts.

你竟然还记得,我也只是表达了自己的想法而已。

那当然了,我是不会忘记任何人对我的有好的。

(0)

相关推荐