世界名曲《昨日重现》,让无数人感动落泪….
《昨日重现 Yesterday once more》
Carpenters 卡朋特
当我年轻时,
When I was yong,
常听收音机,
I’d listen to the radio,
等待心爱的歌曲。
Waiting for my favorite songs.
听到播放时便随声歌唱,
When they played I’d sing along,
这使我欢畅。
It made me smile.
那时多么幸福的时刻!
Those were such happy times,
就在不久以前。
And not so long ago.
我想知道他们曾去何处,
How I wondered where they’d gone.
但我所有深爱的歌曲,
But they’re back again,
他们现在又回来,
Just like a long lost friend.
正如老友失散又重聚。
All the songs I love so well.
每一句sha-la-la-la
Every sha-la-la-la
每一句wo-wo仍闪烁,
Every wo-wo still shines,
每一句shinga-linga-ling,
Every shinga-linga-ling,
他们又开始唱得如此动听。
That they’re starting to sing so fine.
当他们唱到一个地方
When they get to the part,
令她伤心断肠,
Where he's breaking her heart,
这真能叫我哭出来,
It can really make me cry,
正如从前一样,
Just like before,
仿佛昔日又重来
It’s yesterday once more.
回头看
Looking back on how it was,
岁月如何消逝
In years gone by,
这些过去的好时光,
And the good time that I had,
使今天显得令人哀伤。
Makes today seem rather sad.
变化多大啊!
So much has changed
我所有美好的记忆
All my best memories,
清晰的重现。
Come back clearly to me.
有一些仍能使我哭出来,
Some can even make me cry,
正如从前一样,
Just like before,
仿佛昔日又重来。