拥抱变化,学会放弃-《疯狂原始人》
《疯狂原始人》是讲述一个原始人家庭冒险旅行的3D喜剧动画片。原始人咕噜一家六口在老爸Grug的庇护下生活。每天抢夺鸵鸟蛋为食,躲避野兽的追击,每晚听老爸叙述同一个故事,在山洞里过着一成不变的生活。大女儿EEP是一个和老爸性格截然相反的充满好奇心的女孩,她不满足一辈子留在这个小山洞里,一心想要追逐山洞外面的新奇世界。 没想到世界末日突然降临,山洞被毁,一家人被迫离开家园,展开一场全新的旅程。
1. If you weren’t clued already by the animal skins and sloping forehead, we are cavemen.
你要是不了解,看,我们身穿兽皮,前额突出,我们是穴居原始人。
2. -Sun? 这是太阳吗?
-No, no, no, fire.不不不,这是火。
-Hi, fire? 你好,火。
-It’s not alive.它没有生命。
-But you said it was dying.可是你刚才说它要死了。
3. Oh, the shoes are great, where do you get these ideas?
哦,这鞋子太好了,你哪来这么些主意呢?
4. You’ve seen rain before, right?
你们见过下雨,对吧?
We don’t get out much.
我们不怎么出来走动。
5. What’s a joke?
什么是笑话?
You know, just making something up to make you laugh.
呐,就编一些东西让人发笑。
6. No, no, no, it’s my job to keep you safe. I’m still in charge we are not splitting up.
保护你们的安全是我的责任,我还是一家之长,咱们不分开走。
7. Grug has no idea how to protect us, in fact, he has no ideas at all.
Grug不知道怎么保护我们,实际上,他什么都不知道。
8. That wasn’t living, that was just not dying. There is a difference.
那不是活着,那只是不死而已。这是不同的。
9. I was little when it happened. Last thing my parents told me was: Don’t hide, live. Follow the sun you’ll make it tomorrow.
当我还很小的时候,我父母跟我说的最后一句话是:比如躲藏,活下去。追随太阳,你会找到明天。
10. The world is ending, I am calling it , the end.
世界末日就要毁灭了,我把它叫“大完结”。
11. No more dark, no more hiding, no more caves.
不再有黑暗,不再有躲藏,不再有洞穴
What’s the point of all this? To follow the light.
这一切都意味着什么?要追逐阳光。
12. This is me, my name is Epe, and this is my family, the Croods , we’re not exactly cavemen any more.
这是我,我叫Epe,这是我的家人, Croods 家族。我们不在是纯粹的穴居人了。
13. The world is still plenty harsh and hostile, but now we know the Croods will make it.
世界依然凶险,但是我们知道, Croods家族一定会生生不息。
14. Embrace the change and love your family.
拥抱变化,爱你的家人。