当你思考得很清晰时,你就会看到思考的局限性

所以如果所有的思想都是机械的,你经常使用的“清晰的思想”这个表达似乎是矛盾的。

If one discovers for oneself how mechanistic our thinking, our feeling, our attitudes, our opinions, all that, are, if one is aware of that, which means thought is invariably mechanistic - thought being the response of memory, experience, knowledge, which is the past.

如果你自己发现我们的思维、我们的感觉、我们的态度、我们的观点等等都是多么机械化,如果你意识到这一点,这意味着思想总是机械化的——思想是记忆、经验、知识的反应,这是过去。

And responding according to that pattern of the past is mechanistic, which is thought.

而且按照过去的那种模式来回应是机械的,这是思想。

Right?

对吗?

Q: All thought?

问:所有的思想吗?

K: All thought, of course.

K:当然,所有的思想。

Whether noble thought, ignoble thought, sexual thought or technological thought, it is all thought.

无论是高尚的思想,卑鄙的思想,性的思想还是技术的思想,都是思想。

Q: Part of the great genius also?

问:一部分伟大的天才的也是?

K: Absolutely.

K:当然。

Ah, wait, wait we must go into the question of what is a genius.

Ah,等等,等等,我们必须进入什么是天才的问题。

No, we won't go into that yet.

不,我们还不会讨论这个。

Q: So if all thought is mechanical, the expression which you often use 'clear thinking' seems to be a contradiction.

问:所以如果所有的思想都是机械的,你经常使用的“清晰的思想”这个表达似乎是矛盾的。

K: No, no. Clear thinking is to see clearly, obviously, clear thinking is to think clearly, objectively, sanely, rationally, wholly.

K:不,不。清晰的思想就是看得很清楚,清晰的思想就是思考清晰、客观、理智、理性、全面。

Q: It is still thought.

问:它还是思想。

K: It is still thought.

K:它还是思想。

Wait, of course it is.

等等,当然是这样。

Q: So what is the use of it?

问:那它有什么用呢?

(Laughter)

(笑声)

K: What is the use of clear thought.

K:那清晰的思想有什么用。

If there was clear thought I wouldn't belong to any political party.

如果有清晰的思想,我将不属于任何政党。

I might create a global party (laughter), because obviously - that is another matter.

我可能会创建一个全球性的党(笑声),因为显然 - 那是另一回事。

Q: (Inaudible)

问:(听不清)

K: That's right, sir.

K:没错,先生。

To go into this requires very careful, hesitant - you know, one has to enquire into this - not say 'Yes, there is', or not.

进入这个需要非常小心,犹豫 - 你知道,一个人必须调查这个 - 不要说“是的,有”,或者不是。

'I have experienced a state where there is no mechanism' - that is all too silly.

'我经历过一种没有机械的状态' - 这太愚蠢了。

But to really enquire and find out you need a great deal of subtlety, great attentive quality to go step by step into it, not jump.

但要真正探究并发现,您需要非常精妙、非常细心的品质才能一步一步地深入其中,而不是一头栽进去。

So we say most of our lives are mechanistic.

所以我们说我们的大部分生活都是机械化的。

The pursuit of pleasure is mechanistic.

追求快乐是机械的。

Right?

对吗?

But we are pursuing pleasure.

但我们追求快乐。

Now how will I find out, or how will we find out if there is a part of the brain that is not conditioned?

现在我将如何发现,或者我们将如何发现大脑中是否存在没有局限的部分?

How will you find out?

你将如何发现?

This is a very, very serious question - you understand? - it is not for sentimentalists, or romantic people, or emotional people, this requires very clear thinking.

这是一个非常非常严肃的问题——你明白吗? - 不适合感情化的人,或者浪漫的人,或者情绪化的人,这需要非常清晰的思想。

And when you think very clearly you see the limitation of thinking.

当你思考得很清晰时,你就会看到思考的局限性。

Discussion 1, Brockwood Park, 09 September 1975

讨论1,布罗克伍德公园,1975年9月9日

(0)

相关推荐