穿短裤执勤的最美女警

The town of Broummana in Lebanon has hired a group of young women as auxiliary police officers for the summer - and dressed them all in shorts.

黎巴嫩的布鲁马纳市最近招募了一批女性作为夏季辅助警察—并让她们全部穿短裤。

"It could be sexy for some people or ordinary. It depends on your education.”

“对有些人或者公众来说可能是有些性感。这取决于你的受教育水平。”

“I'm Pierre Achkar, I'm the mayor of Broummana.”

“我是皮埃尔.阿西卡,布鲁马纳的市长。”

“Every year we are trying to make a shock to attract the international media. And to attract the local people and the tourists to Broummana.”

“每年我们都会制造热点话题来吸引国际媒体的关注。以及吸引人们和游客们来到布鲁马纳市。”

“It's pretty. People like pretty.Do you want them ugly?”

“短裤很漂亮啊。爱美之心,人皆有之。难道你想看到丑丑的制服吗?”

"verything is changing in the world."

"这个世界什么都在变。"

"At a certain time,wearing jeans was vulgar."

"曾经有段时间,穿牛仔都被认为是不雅的。"

"Women are free:sexy or not sexy, it's a free country."

"如今女性已经解放:穿的性感或不性感,人们这个国度里是自由的。"

It's caused a huge stir in the media...and endless debates online.

这在媒体上引发了轩然大波...在网上也有无数的人议论纷纷。

"Shorts as uniforms only for female police officers in Lebanon #Broummana# sexism!

“只用短裤作为黎巴嫩布鲁马纳女性警察的制服,这是性别歧视!”有网友说。

"Love it! Now the vehicles go slowly...What's wrong with shorts?

“很喜欢!现在车辆都开的慢了...短裤何罪之有?”另一名网友说。

But it's only the women in shorts.

不过穿短裤的只有女性。

"If shorts bring tourists then extend the initiative to include men...       "

“如果短裤能带来游客,那么应该把这项提议扩大到男性身上才对...”

"Official clothes need to be elegant and tidy, it doesn't matter how open minded you are, you can't make something wrong right."

"正式制服应该简洁优雅,这不是谁开不开放的问题,不能颠倒黑白。”有网友批评道。

“We're getting compliments.”

“我们经常听到夸奖。”一名女警说。

"The municipality asked us to do this job-it's something new."

"是市政当局让我们来做这份工作的——这是一项新工作。"

"To show that Lebanon is like the rest of the world.

这是为了展示黎巴嫩和世界上其他地方也是一样的。"

"Why not wear shorts? "

"穿短裤有何不可呢?"

"We're all university students."

"我们都是大学生。"

" We're all over age-we are all in our twenties and above."

"我们都是成年人了——都是二十岁以上。"

"There's no problem at all."

"穿短裤完全没有什么问题。"另一名女警说。

“We are wearing long shorts, we're not exhibiting our legs.”

“我们穿的都是长款的短裤,没有露很多腿。”

“ I took this job because I always wear shorts.So I don't have to change for work.”

“我之所以做这份工作就是因为我总是穿短裤。所以我就不需要换衣服啦。”

“In my opinion, I believe it's inappropriate."

"在我看来,我认为这样不妥。”有市民说。

“The most beautiful police in the world.”

“她们是世界上最漂亮的警察了。”另一名市民则说。

One girl wanted to remain anonymous...

一名不愿透露姓名的女士告诉记者。

"I think it's inappropriate for the girls, the police in general and for the government.  "

“我觉得这是不妥当的,无论是对女性,对警察还是对政府来说。”

“Everybody is happy.”

“皆大欢喜!”市长最后总结说。

感谢关注

跟amber一起看世界

(0)

相关推荐