这么热门的“洪荒之力”,英文怎么说?

这两天社交媒体几乎都被“洪荒之力”刷屏了,好吧,今天我们也来凑个热闹,学习一下傅爷那些超强“段子”英文该怎样表达。

I thought I did 59 seconds!

另一种译法:

I thought it was 59 seconds!

Wow! Am I so fast?

另一种译法:

Wow! I am so fast!

I am very pleased!

I didn't hold back.

I used all of my mystical powers!

另一种译法:

I used all of my mystic energy!

(洪荒之力, 英文解释: power strong enough to change the universe)

I don't have high expectations for tomorrow.

I am already very pleased!

注:以上英译均引用自国外报导。

傅爷不但迷倒了咱大中国的广大网民们,在世界范围内也收获了不少粉啊!

看看下面这篇美国The Huffington Post的报道:

赫芬顿邮报:来认识傅园慧——里约奥运会最招人爱的运动员

There are lots of great athletes at the Rio Olympics ― Lilly King, Michael Phelps, Simone Biles. The list goes on. But the best Olympian this time around doesn’t represent the U.S.A. She hasn’t even won a gold medal. But neither of those things matter. For there is no one as great, as funny and as instantly lovable as Fu Yuanhui. Oh, there she is on the right. Hi there.

里约奥运会有很多伟大的运动员——莉莉·金、迈克尔·菲尔普斯、西蒙·拜尔斯。名单很长很长。但是这里要说的最棒的奥林匹克运动员并不是美国的。她甚至都没得到金牌。但这些都不重要。因为,没有人像傅园慧一样更棒、更有趣,更快招人喜欢了。哦,她就在照片上右边那儿。嗨,你好!

The 20-year-old is a swimmer for the Chinese women’s team who placed third in the semi-finals of the 100m backstroke on Day 2 of the Olympics. The only thing is, she thought she placed fourth until a reporter told her otherwise. Her reaction quickly went viral in China, and it’s easy to understand why.

20岁的她是中国的一名女游泳运动员,在奥运会第2天的100米仰泳半决赛中排名第三。在记者告诉她之前,她还以为自己排第四。她的反应在中国迅速病毒式地传播开来,其原因显而易见。

Maybe you think this was a one-time thing. But no, that’s just Fu Yuanhui. She would later go on to get a bronze medal in the women’s 100 backstroke, tying with Canada’s Kylie Masse at 58.76. Check her out with her medal.

也许你认为也就是一时的事。但是不,这就是真实的傅园慧。稍后她在100米仰泳决赛中与加拿大选手马瑟并列获得铜牌。看看她拿到铜牌时的样子。

Or check her out during the 2015 FINA World Championships.

或者看看她在2015年世锦赛上的样子。

Sure, she feels pain like the rest of us.

当然,她也和我们一样能感受到痛苦。

But unlike a lot of us, she’s not afraid to show a little emotion.

但和我们不同的是,她丝毫不遮掩自己的小情绪。

Or a lot of emotion.

或者是滔滔情感。

Still not convinced? How about three more signature Fu Yuanhui photos?

还不信?那就再看三张傅园慧的照片。

I think we can all now agree: This is Fu Yuanhui’s Olympics. We’re just watching it.

我想我们都得出结论了:这就是傅园慧的奥运会。我们只有看的份儿。

注:赫芬顿邮报创立于2005年,是一个新闻博客网站,访问量曾超过《纽约时报》,凭借出众的受众意识、极强的社交属性和免费的高质量内容独树一帜,已跻身美国主流媒体行列。

原文网址:http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/fu-yuanhui-olympics_us_57aa0ecae4b0ba7ed23da025

(点击可见配文动图)

Now it's your time to open your mouth and follow me! 张开嘴巴跟着录音练起来!


(0)

相关推荐