1走遍美国

》》》》》》一键领取入口《《《《《《

1走遍美国:Linden Street 林登大街46 ACT I

Richard: Excuse me. My name is RichardStewart. I'm a photographer. May I take a picture of you and your little boy?

对不起,我叫RichardStewart。我是一位摄影师。我可以为你和你的小男孩儿拍一张照片吗?

Mrs.Vann: What's it for?

做什么用?

Richard: It's for a book.

是为一本书拍的。

Mrs.Vann: You're writing a book?

你在写一本书吗?

Richard: It's a book of pictures. I call itFamily Album,U.S.A.

这是一本摄影集。我称之为“走遍美国”。

Mrs.Vann: Oh, that's a nice idea. Well,it's fine if you take our picture. I'm Martha Vann.

噢,这想法不错。你想为我们拍照就请吧。我叫Martha Vann。

Richard: Thank you. I appreciate your help.I'm Richard. What's your name?

谢谢。很感谢你的帮助。我是Richard,你叫什么?

Gerald: Gerald.

Gerald。

Richard: How old are you, Gerald?

你今年多大?

Gerald: Five.

五岁。

Richard: And where do you live?

你们住哪?

Mrs.Vann: We live inCalifornia.

我们住在加利福尼亚州 。

Richard: Well, welcome toNew York. OK, just a second. I'm almostready here.

噢,欢迎你们到纽约来。好了,请稍等一下。我快要准备好了。

Alexadra: Can I help you?

我能帮你忙吗?

Richard: Oh, please. Hold Gerald's hand,please. Great! Now point to the buildings. Terrific! Give Mommy a kiss, Gerald.Nice! Thank you, Gerald. And thank you, Mrs Vann.

噢,太好了。请握住Gerald的手。很好!现在请指着那些建筑物。好极了!亲一亲妈咪,很棒!谢谢你, Gerald。谢谢,Vann太太。

Mrs.Vann: Oh, my pleasure. We'll be lookingfor your book.

噢,不客气。我们一定去买你的书。

Richard: Thank you. Good-bye. Bye, Gerald.Thanks again.

谢谢。再见。Gerald,再见。再次感谢 。

Alexandra: Oh, you're welcome.

噢 ,请别客气。

Richard: Hey, let me take your picture!

嘿 ,让我给你拍一张照片。

Alexandra: Wonderful. Please.

好啊,请。

Richard: Are you fromNew York?

是从纽约来的吗?

Alexandra: No, I'm fromGreece. I'm anexchange student.

不是,我是从希腊来的。我是一名交换学生。

Richard: When did you come here?

是什么时候来这儿的?

Alexandra: Three months ago.

三个月之前。

Richard: Your English is very good.

你的英语说得很好。

Alexandra: Thanks. I studied English inschool.

谢谢夸奖。我是在学校里学的英语。

Richard: Would you like some coffee?

要不要来点咖啡?

Alexandra: No, thank you. Tell me aboutyour book.

不了,谢谢。谈谈你的书吧。

Richard: Oh, it's not finished yet, but Ihave some of the pictures. Would you like to see them?

噢,它尚未完成。但我手头有一些照片。要不要看一看?

Alexandra: Yes, I'd like that.

要啊,我想看一看。

Richard: Here they are. FamilyAlbum,U.S.A..It's an album of pictures of theUnited States: the cities, thespecial places, and the people. And these are pictures of people working: steelworkers, bankers, police, street vendors, ambulance drivers, doctors...Oh, thisis my father. He's a doctor. This is my mother.

就在这。走遍美国是关于美国的一些城市、一些特别的地方以及人们的摄影选辑。这是人们工作中的照片:钢架工人、银行职员、警察、街头小贩、救护车驾驶员、医生等等……噢,这是我父亲。他是一名医生。这是我母亲。

Alexandra: What's her name?

她叫什么名字?

Richard: Ellen. My younger brother, Robbie.He goes to high school. This is my sister Susan. She works for a toy company.Here's my grandfather. He lives inFlorida.And this is my wife Marilyn.

Ellen。这是我弟弟Robbie。他在上高中。这是我妹妹Susan。她在一家玩具公司工作。这是我祖父, 他住在在Florida。这是我太太Marilyn。

Alexandra: Oh, she's very pretty.

噢,她很漂亮。

Richard: Thanks. And what about yourfamily?

谢谢。那你的家庭呢?

Alexandra: They're inThessaloniki. That's a large city in northernGreece.But now I'm living in theBronx.

他们住在Thessaloniki。那是希腊北部的一个大城市。但现在我住在Bronx。

Richard: With a Greek-American family?

跟希裔美国家庭住吗?

Alexandra: No. Hispanic.

不是,是西班牙语裔家庭。

Richard: Oh no! It's five thirty. Will youexcuse me? I have to meet my wife.

哎呀,已经五点半了。我失陪了。我得去接我太太。

Alexandra: It was nice meeting you.

非常高兴遇见你。

Richard: It was a pleasure meeting you,too. Thanks for your help. And good luck! I've got to go. By the way. I'mRichard. What's your name?

我也很高兴碰到你。谢谢你的帮助。祝你好运,我得走了。噢,我忘了说,我叫Richard。你呢?

Alexandra: Alexandra.

Alexandra。

Richard: Bye-bye, Alexandra.Thanks.

再见,Alexandra。谢谢。

Alexandra: Bye-bye. Richard! Richard! Youleft your bag.

再见,Richard !Ricchard!你掉了一个旅行袋!

(0)

相关推荐